ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GMAT: R1 -- 39. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs 42. Dirty Harry
View Poll Results: Round 1
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 6 50.00%
Dirty Harry 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GMAT: R1 -- 39. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs 42. Dirty Harry

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

The world is astounded when Willy Wonka, for years a recluse in his factory, announces that five lucky people will be given a tour of the factory, shown all the secrets of his amazing candy, and one will win a lifetime supply of Wonka chocolate. Nobody wants the prize more than young Charlie, but as his family is so poor that buying even one bar of chocolate is a treat, buying enough bars to find one of the five golden tickets is unlikely in the extreme. But in movieland, magic can happen. Charlie, along with four somewhat odious other children, get the chance of a lifetime and a tour of the factory. Along the way, mild disasters befall each of the odious children, but can Charlie beat the odds and grab the brass ring?

vs

Dirty Harry

The downfall of societal coddling of criminals is the theme of the debut of Inspector Harry Callahan, who has no patience for criminals and less of such for revolving-door justice as well as politicians who wilt under the pressure of a deranged hippie who uses a sniper rifle to kill several innocent people, only to go free because the incrimating rifle was obtained by an "illegal" search. Harry must break societal rules to stop the madman society allows to roam free.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Dirty Harry.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Willy Wonka. It's a Holiday classic.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 02:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

That was a tough one nothing like seeing bratty kids tortured and seeing people get blown away by good old Clint. I had to go with Clint though.
Old 27 Aug 2004, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

I have never seen Dirty Harry.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 05:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^how many movies haven't you seen? it seems you've seen only stupid shitty teen movies but you havent seen classics like Dutty Harry which gets my vote.
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this sucks...Dirty Harry is a good movie, yet Wonka was a good family movie..clashing styles, but i choose wonka
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Do you feel lucky, punk?.....well do ya?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 01:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
^how many movies haven't you seen? it seems you've seen only stupid shitty teen movies but you havent seen classics like Dutty Harry which gets my vote.
Well I'm sorry I don't see every single movie that was ever made

Maybe it's because I never have had the chance to watch it or I just never cared to watch it,I wouldn't mind seeing it but it's not like my life depends on it.

I have seen some movies that are considered classics and they are not "stupid shitty teen movies",I'm sorry if I have a shitty taste in movies

Last edited by Jason; 27 Aug 2004 at 01:46 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Wonka. I grew up on it
Old 28 Aug 2004, 03:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Fucking kids all vote for the kids movie...

I'll be damned if the best movie of the 1970's... DIRTY HARRY... loses to Wonka.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2004, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Tie. Both advance.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote