ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GSAT: Finals -- 3.Seinfeld vs 7.Home Improvement
View Poll Results: The champion is .......
Seinfeld 10 45.45%
Home Improvement 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2004, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GSAT: Finals -- 3.Seinfeld vs 7.Home Improvement

One of the most watched television shows of the 90's, "Seinfeld" is a true-to-life comedy series that follows the events of a group of friends. The group consists of Jerry Seinfeld, a stand-up comedian who questions every bizarre tidbit about life, George Costanza, a hard-luck member of the New York Yankees organization, Elaine Benes, a flashy woman who is not afraid to speak her mind, and Cosmo Kramer, an extremely eccentric, lanky goofball.

vs

"Home Improvement" is the family sitcom about Tim "The Toolman" Taylor (Tim Allen), the host of a local cable home improvement show called "Tool Time." "Home Improvement" looks at Tim at work, and at home, as the wife of Jill (Patricia Richardson) and the father to three teenage boys. Having been married for almost 20 years, Tim and Jill have had their share of fights, but with the help of their wise, mysterious neighbor Wilson Wilson (Earl Hindman), things often turn out all right.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I said from the begining that I'm going with Seinfeld all the way through and here is no exception. Not to take anything away from HI though, I've always thought it was a good show but when it comes down to it Seinfeld is the better show in my mind.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My offer still stand if Seinfield looses I will give 200 points to whoever to voted against it.
BTW no need to tell who i voted for.

Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm giving HI my vote. It just entertained me more then Seinfeld did usually.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Home Improvement gets my vote, it just made me laugh a lot more than seinfield did, and i can still watch the reruns and get laughs now and then, and i was so eager to see if i ever got to see Wilsons face
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

One question.
Did family Matters got into the Contest?
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Seinfeld was the most creative and funniest show ever so it gets my vote.
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

As creative as watching Anna Nichole Smith for half an hour.
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
One question.
Did family Matters got into the Contest?
Yeah. It was beaten out by Home Improvement in the third round.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 05:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm Switching it up...Yeah..Thats Right..I'm going Seinfield On This One..
Old 08 Jul 2004, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm begrudgingly voting for Seinfeld.

Both of the Sitcoms in the finals are extremely over-rated shows.

If I had my way it would be Cheers VS Frasier.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 05:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Yeah. It was beaten out by Home Improvement in the third round.
Oh ok I didn't saw it thats why I asked.
Old 08 Jul 2004, 05:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i'm still pissed that AITF didn't win, so i voted Home improvement.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 07:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Seinfeld owns Home Improvement. Seinfeld all the way. Although I would have rather had Cheers in here....
Old 08 Jul 2004, 08:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bah, Seinfeld dammit....

You can Shove it sideways if you don't like it, Right now your just part of a minority.....