ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GSAT: R1 -- 9.Roseanne vs 24.The Parkers
View Poll Results: Who let the dogs out?
Roseanne 7 70.00%
The Parkers 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2004, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GSAT: R1 -- 9.Roseanne vs 24.The Parkers

'Roseanne' is the story of lower class family struggling with life's essential problems: Marriage, Children, Money and Parent's in Law. A classic sitcom, the story circles around the Connor family - a family of five (DJ, Darlene, Becky, Roseanne and Dan). The household's mother, Roseanne, is being accompanied in her quest to keep the family together by her sister Jackie and various friends over the years.

vs

There is never a dull moment between the dynamic duo of outspoken, outlandish, yet amusing and charming Nikki Parker and her hip, young, albeit not-too-bright daughter Kim as the two enter their final year at Santa Monica College. Kim's offbeat best-friends, quirky Stevie (Jenna von Oy) and ladies' man "T" (Ken L.), are always on hand to keep her out of trouble and focused on school·sort of. Meanwhile, Nikki's friend Andell (Yvette Wilson) is often her voice of reason in her never-ending pursuit of Professor Oglevee (Dorien Wilson).
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

what a crappy matchup, imo....I can't stand Roseanne, and I've never seen The Parkers.....I vote against Roseanne just because watching paint dry would interest me more than her show....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2004, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

rosanne is a fat biotch, i hope she is driving to the club driving to fast and she puts off her makeup and runs off the road and crash, crash, crash...into a ditch..just playing...but seriously the parker should win this over some fat ass chick that wasn't that funny to begin with.
Old 27 May 2004, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i never watched the parkers, so roseanne gets my vote. even though i didn't like that show much either.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Roseanne was funny. Ive never even heard of the Parkers. So Roseanne gets my vote.
Old 27 May 2004, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i think roseanne is a funny show. especially Dan
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2004, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm not really a fan of either shows but Roseanne gets my vote just because I have never actually watched The Parkers.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2004, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Roseanne squeezes past the Parkers in the battle of the least liked.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote