ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GSAT: R1 -- 6.Friends vs 27.Leave It To Beaver
View Poll Results: Ooooohhhh
Friends 11 57.89%
Leave It To Beaver 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2004, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GSAT: R1 -- 6.Friends vs 27.Leave It To Beaver

Monica Geller is a chef who lives in an apartment in Greenwich Village with her friend from high school, Rachel Green, a pampered girl starting her life over independently. Across the hall live Chandler Bing, a computer programmer with a dry wit and Joey Tribbiani, a not-so-intelligent actor. Phoebe Buffay is a new-age masseuse and was Monica's former roommate. Monica's brother, Ross, is a nerdy paleontologist whose wife left him for another woman. This group of six frequently hang out at a Central Perk or at one of their apartments, and get entangled in humorous everyday scenarios.

vs

The Cleavers are the 1950's 'All-American Family' in this 'feel-good' family sitcom. Parents Ward and June, and older brother Wally, try to keep Theodore ('the Beaver') out of trouble. However, Beaver continues to end up in one kind of jam or another. Unlike real life, these situations are always easily resolved to the satisfaction of all involved and the Beaver gets off with a few stern moralistic words of parental advice. Instigator and troublemaker Eddie Haskal is an older kid who always manages to avoid being caught.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2004, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Leave it to Beaver, one of America's first successful TV comidies and unforgettable characters like Beaver.
Old 21 May 2004, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Friends
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i went with friends with this one. i don't watch it that much, but i watch it more than i ever do beaver. I don't know, maybe because it's long past my Prime of TV Enjoyability.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 12:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

leave it to beaver
Old 21 May 2004, 02:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hate Friends and I want it OUT the first round. Fuck Friends and the shitty no talent hacks they call actors
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 06:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I didn't like either one. I voted for LITB to get Friends out ASAP.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 07:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm A Huge Friends Fan so I voted for them, because i need Friends.....

To Anyone that doesn't like Friends, you Can Take this home....
Old 21 May 2004, 01:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Friends.

I don't need to give an explanation. Its that good.
Old 21 May 2004, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I hate Friends and I want it OUT the first round. Fuck Friends and the shitty no talent hacks they call actors
damn right, friends is the shittiest show ever

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 05:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Friends is by far in my and alot of peeps' opinion the MOST OVERRATED show ever to be created in the history of Television ever! I never was much of a LITB fan but I did kinda like the first two seasons of it, but without any further comments, this one goes to Leave It To Beaver.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2004, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Friends....a hilarious show with *touching* moments....the character Joey is one of the funniest I've ever seen....just fucking funny....
Old 22 May 2004, 04:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Friends
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 12:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Leave It To Beaver
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2004, 08:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurok
Friends is by far in my and alot of peeps' opinion the MOST OVERRATED show ever to be created in the history of Television ever! I never was much of a LITB fan but I did kinda like the first two seasons of it, but without any further comments, this one goes to Leave It To Beaver.
I used to think that until a friend pointed out Survivor. That shut me up, and it ain't easy to shut up a wino especially J...O...E

Gee Wally, I don't think we're gonna win.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote