ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

GSAT: R1 -- 4.Married... With Children vs 29.According To Jim
View Poll Results: Who is superior?
Married... With Children 15 88.24%
According to Jim 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2004, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default GSAT: R1 -- 4.Married... With Children vs 29.According To Jim

The Bundys are a stereotypical American family. Al is a shoe salesman who is fond of frequently reliving his doubtful 15 seconds of fame on the football field. Al is terrified of the all-to-frequent amorous advances his ditsy wife Peggy, a woman who must spend most of Al's wages at the salon and the mall. They have two children: Kelly, the stunning but superficial party animal, and Bud, who is too wrapped up in himself to realize his goal of "scoring" with a girl.

vs

Equal parts Fred Flintstone, Bill Cosby and Ralph Kramden, Jim (Jim Belushi) is your average husband and dad. He knows a little bit about everything, but thinks it’s a lot about everything. Contractor by day, garage band musician when he can be, Jim’s jokes, screw-ups and surprises are all in a day’s work. His wife Cheryl (Courtney Thorne-Smith) is always there to pick up the pieces and to try and knock some sense into him. Football, bowling, friends and family are what make life good – According to Jim.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 03:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Igloo, just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a great job by posting the facts and pics about these sitcoms.....

I will probably not vote for anything that Fox dictates in this poll, and this is no exception.....According to Jim gets my vote.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Igloo, just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a great job by posting the facts and pics about these sitcoms.....
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I thought it would be good for the people who haven't seen some of the shows, just to give tham an idea of what it was about.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I'm not gonna vote on this one, as well as many others, as I simply don't have an idea about most of these shows.
Old 18 May 2004, 04:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Married with Children is my all time favorite show. SO I vote for it. GO BUNDIES!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

According to Jim. Married...With Children was ok, I like according to jim better tho.
Old 18 May 2004, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
GO Kelly's PUPPIES!
I'm sure this is what you really meant, ST......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Acoording to Jim is a good show but Married With Children was awesome.

How can you go wrong with that show?

Besides, Al Bundy played for the Steelers so I gotta vote for him. It may have only been the practice squad but still, he did score 4 TD's in a single game.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Married With Children is one of the best shows ever made.
Old 18 May 2004, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Married with Children

I like According to Jim though just not as much as MWC.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Married With Children is one of the best shows ever made.

the single best sitcom ....... period

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 10:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Married With Children..The ultimate sitcom...although Jim is quite funny..from the 2 or 3 episodes I've seen from it..
Old 18 May 2004, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I will probably not vote for anything that Fox dictates in this poll, and this is no exception.....According to Jim gets my vote.....
Why don't you wanna vote for any Fox shows? What'd they do to you...?

*whispers* if you don't mind me asking*whispers*

Oh yeah, MWC for me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 11:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Just like Al Bundy lifted the curse of lower umpton...he will move his family into the second round. afterall he did score 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High
Old 18 May 2004, 11:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Acoording to Jim is a good show but Married With Children was awesome.

How can you go wrong with that show?

Besides, Al Bundy played for the Steelers so I gotta vote for him. It may have only been the practice squad but still, he did score 4 TD's in a single game.
Actually Youngstown native Ed O'Neil tried out for the Steelers, but he got cut. He still loves them though.

I voted for MWC, I loved the episodes with Steve.