ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

Greatest Sitcom Of All Time : Round 1 Brackets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2004, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Greatest Sitcom Of All Time : Round 1 Brackets

1. M*A*S*H vs 32. Malcolm In The Middle
2. Cheers vs 31. Only Fools & Horses
3. Seinfeld vs 30. Gomer Pyle USMC
4. Married With Children vs 29. According To Jim
5. Frasier vs 28. My Wife And Kids
6. Friends vs 27. Leave It To Beaver
7. Home Improvement vs 26. The Honeymooners
8. Family Matters vs 25. Dharma & Greg
9. Roseanne vs 24. The Parkers
10. The Cosby Show vs 23. Grounded For Life
11. 8 Simple Rules (For Dating My Teenage Daughter) vs 22. Mama's Family
12. Three's Company vs 21. Coach
13. Happy Days vs 20. Who's The Boss?
14. All In The Family vs 19. Full House
15. Boy Meets World vs 18. Will & Grace
16. King Of Queens vs 17. Andy Griffith

I'll leave this thread up for a day or so, to see if we have any queries. I hope to get the tournament started on Saturday, Sunday at the latest.

Last edited by Igloo; 08 Jun 2004 at 03:29 PM.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dukes of Hazzard isn't a sitcom, is it?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2004, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

I wasn't too sure, I just listed shows because I was looking for filler ( ) ... I put Happy Days in its place though.

Thanks for bringing that up.
Old 16 May 2004, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Dukes of Hazard Ruled
Old 17 May 2004, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i gotta go with oeo, I Don't think Dukes Of hazzard was a sitcom, but it don't matter. All in the family is going to win this, i guarantee it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2004, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^not when Seinfeld's there it ain't.
Old 23 May 2004, 05:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

I Doubt That seinfeld will be able to Beat all in the family. Archie Bunker, Controversial as he was, is a staple of americana. Seinfeld is too, but not at as big a scale, so it should be good to see which wins.

then again, neither might win, who knows. it's all in fate's hands.

Old 24 May 2004, 04:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell I gotta praise IgLoo for the hard work he's putting in this, I'm a Friends Fan, Yes I'm a Minority but still, yay for Friends....
Old 24 May 2004, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Well, I decided to keep this stickied just to keep people updated on what shows have gone on [bolded] and which ones haven't.
Old 24 May 2004, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

where's Unhappily Ever After? it gave us nikki cox, man!!!
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2004, 03:46 AM   #11 (permalink)

no bewitched, i dream of genie, Gilligan's island, or brady bunch? they could have made it very far in the tourney, better than my Wife and kids, or 8 simple rules, at least. at least that's my 2 cents on the matter. but anyeays, this is shaping up to be really great igloo.

Old 26 May 2004, 04:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

seriously people.....you all know where I'm at, you shoulda brought in an outside consultant on this ...by outside consultant...I mean me

32 sitcoms? but no Donna Reed? No My 3 Sons? No Lancelot Link? no That 70's Show?

is all good tho
Old 26 May 2004, 07:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

You should've came and nominated them while the nominations thread was still up.

... and the only reason Malcolm and JIm and those shows are in there is because people nominated them.
Old 01 Jun 2004, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

**** In the case of a tie when the poll closes the match will be determined by a coin toss. The higher ranked sitcom will be heads in all cases.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 01:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

No WKRP?!?!?!

As an Ohioan I am shocked!