ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

ROUND ONE: NWA -Straight Outta Comption VS Pearl Jam- Ten
View Poll Results: NWA vs Pearl Jam
Straight Outta Comption 5 27.78%
Ten 13 72.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2004, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default ROUND ONE: NWA -Straight Outta Comption VS Pearl Jam- Ten

Who goes on?
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I went with Pearl Jam. I'm not really familiar with NWA and I also thought that Ten was a solid album.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Straight Outta Compton Was A Definitive Album In The Anals Of Rap...It Created The Gangsta Rap Genre Or At Least Was A Very Big Part In Its Success

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

man, I so wanted to vote for NWA on this one.....Slash said it best.....it helped to create the gangsta rap era......

but, I put Pearljam in my top five favorite bands, and Ten is a great album.....

sorry Slash.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I liked pearl jam long before i liked NWA so ya
Old 01 Mar 2004, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah man NWA was awesome.

Never been a big Pearl Jam fan, I like a couple of their songs but that's about it.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ten was the only CD Pearl Jam made that was worth a second shit. NWA was cool and all, but some of their stuff just didn't flow with me so well.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ten
Old 02 Mar 2004, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I went with NWA on this, this started the gangsta rap era.

Old 02 Mar 2004, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I've gotta go with "Ten". I have the cover of that album as the logo next to my name when I choose which Windows account to log onto. Which is nice to know.
Old 03 Mar 2004, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I voted for rock.........all rap must fall

Closed Thread