ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment > Tournament Forum

Tournament Forum This is where the tournament will be held.

ROUND ONE: Metallica- Metallica VS Alice in Chains- Dirt
View Poll Results: Metallica Vs Alice in Chains
Metallica (Black Album) 13 72.22%
Dirt 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default ROUND ONE: Metallica- Metallica VS Alice in Chains- Dirt

Who Goes On?
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The Black Album, Sandman, Unforgiven that's enough to get me to vote for it, not to mention the whole album is great.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I have the "Black Album", it is a great album, so I vote for it
Old 01 Mar 2004, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

^Same with me
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Do you kid??

The black album?? Metallica's second best??

I say YES!
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I like both albums, but Metallica is one of a select few that I can put in and not worry about skipping a track.

My vote: Metallica.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well you guys obviously know who i'm voting for. And this is the album i'm pushing to go all the way.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Man that was a beating!
Old 01 Mar 2004, 10:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Used to be a huge Metallica fan back in the day, not so much anymore but I still listen to them so gotta vote for them on this one.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Dirt is a good CD. But the black album is one of the best ever made for Metal. The men in black get my vote.
Old 01 Mar 2004, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i guess im the only one picking dirt ... the black album is no where near metallicas best , and dirt is a far better album ......... with songs that actually mean something ... dont get me wrong, there are some great songs on the black album bet meh

syco13
Old 02 Mar 2004, 12:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted Dirt
Old 02 Mar 2004, 12:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

the black album is the most overrated album of all time.

DIRT ALL THE WAY MOTHER FUCKERS.

now i must crawl back in bed and die of stomach pains.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

The Black album set a new standard for metal and basically brought it into the limelight of the current music scene. While "Dirt" is great, I gotta go with Metallica on this one......

Just on a sidenote, I don't deem the black album Metallica's best, "And justice for all" and "Master of puppets" are two that I think supersede it.

Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you are all insane

metallica was a great metal album?

metallica was a good POP album

go dirt