ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Biggest douche alive to make TNA debut

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2009, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Biggest douche alive to make TNA debut

Quote:
TNA In Talks With MTVís Biggest Heel For PPV
Date Added: May 04, 2009
Story By: Tim Brown
Source: PWTorch.com

Spencer Pratt, from MTVís The Hills TV series, is reportedly talking to TNA about an appearance at their Slammiversary pay-per-view event in June.

Spencer was at the TNA offices last week for a discussion with management about an appearance at Slammiversary. Jeremy Borash addressed the issue on his Twitter page (Jeremy Borash (JeremyBorash) on Twitter) saying: ďA possible Slammiversary involvement could be in the works.Ē

This is the second celebrity who falls into TNAís target audience demographic that Jeremy Borash has been speaking with lately, after meeting with Dennis Rodman in Miami. Rodman, however, is currently dealing with his substance abuse issues and itís unlikely that weíll see him on TNA TV any time soon unless thereís a change in his current situation.
I think Abyss needs to slam Spencer into a bed of nails then Team 3D needs to put him through a glass table.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2009, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Biggest douche alive to make TNA debut

There just following WCW with useless celebrity involvement

no wrestling fans want to see this shit...
Old 19 May 2009, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It's going to have to be a PPV since most of the audience is going to chant "FUCK YOU SPEN-CER!!"
Old 19 May 2009, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I thought their booking could not get worse, but I guess it did. Trying to get celebrities involved to get people to watch. I know they do not have the backing of Ted Turner as WCW did but I think they could have made a better choice. Still this is useless, wasting time. During this time they could actually build a story line or two? Hire fucking writers TNA instead of wasting it on semi-shit celebs!

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 01:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

TNA is just showing Spike TV, PPV and their fans that they are just an indy fed who is desperate for higher rating and tickets sales.

Vince needs to put away some money now to purchase TNA's library and rights once they are defunked.
Old 20 May 2009, 03:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

TNA is a good product, they got lots of good story going right now...

but i dont see Vince taking any interest in the purchase of the company because all these washouts arn't worth anything to him... neither is 2 years worth of lackluster footage (The first five years are copyright of NWA)
Old 21 May 2009, 12:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 21 May 2009, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

and people say this is better than WWE...

In all honesty I do enjoy TNA and watch it every week, but this is ridicolous.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2009, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

TNA was better than WWE up until about 2007 and then they went downhill from there.
Old 29 May 2009, 07:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

SPAM

/end the gay
Old 30 May 2009, 02:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Big Dog Of The Woods

TheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant futureTheBigDog has a brilliant future

Spencer Pratt?

This just stinks of Russo. Lets hope Jarrett gets his head out of his arse soon and gets a new booker
TheBigDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2009, 10:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggs View Post
There just following WCW with useless celebrity involvement

no wrestling fans want to see this shit...
why won't they ever get the clue

and I want to use this smiley
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2009, 07:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I don't see this happening, Spencer can't even get along with a bunch of B-List celebrities out in Costa Rica nevermind having him backstage with a bunch of guys that could royally kick his ass.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 04:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Bromantic is on a distinguished road

When I first read this thread I said to myself....."I didn't know The Glue was a wrestler?!"

I should compare Spencer to The Glue because Spencer Pratt is less of a douche and atleast Heidi won't make him get his balls removed at a discount practice.
Bromantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2009, 05:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

But just think, it could have led to the dram match of Pratt vs. David Arquette. That's a money fued if I ever saw one.

I probably shouldn't have said that. Vince Russo if your reading this, please ignore it. It's not a good idea. I swear.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.

Last edited by The Bleak; 25 Dec 2009 at 05:39 AM.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote