ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

i tried tna for like the 6th time...and still couldn't stand it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2009, 12:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default i tried tna for like the 6th time...and still couldn't stand it

was waitin for nova duke to start ..

they had some chicks out there. the only one i enjoyed was the huge black chick. the other girls tried to cut her hair. how original.

-

then they had a thing with sting and foley. the announcer was trying to be a heel and basically quoting what chris jerricho has been saying the last 5 weeks about 'being washed up and wanting to steal the spotlight one more time'.

then sting and foley came out and talked. and talked. and talked.

what IS this?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2009, 05:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Default Re: i tried tna for like the 6th time...and still couldn't stand it

TNA is simply not good. They have some talented guys on the roster, thats for sure but the booking is just unforgivable
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2009, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Well TNA isn't going to win everyones vote. But much prefer it to WWE and I think Foley Vs Sting could be the hottest thing going right now.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

TNA is a cluster****, they do not have guidance on how to book matches or storylines. The Sting and Foley storyline is the best storyline I have seen out of TNA. If they had good writers the booking would be made easier so the matches could be booked around the storylines.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

TNA definatly needs a lot of improvement, that takes investors unfortunatly. If it is trying to exist on its own profits it will be decades (if it survives) before it can really compete. But I still prefer it over WWE's poor characters and same ol writing.
Old 13 Apr 2009, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

sting vs foley as a storyline...maybe

as a match (and i'm one of the biggest foley fans there are)
notsomuch

by the way, how lame was it to hear foley talking about 'the beef i have with you sting is that you're hanging around trying to get one last hurrah' ... while jerricho had been using the same line for the previous 3 weeks?

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2009, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
sting vs foley as a storyline...maybe

as a match (and i'm one of the biggest foley fans there are)
notsomuch

by the way, how lame was it to hear foley talking about 'the beef i have with you sting is that you're hanging around trying to get one last hurrah' ... while jerricho had been using the same line for the previous 3 weeks?
Yeah, I did not say it was a fantastic story line, just for TNA standards it was one of the better ones. Yes it was lame that Foley basically took Jericho's line for himself. I also thought it was hysterical since that is what Foley is doing, trying to get one more hurrah off of Sting, maybe one last run in TNA. TNA is a joke.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2009, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
You are beneath me

TNA will eventually gop out of business I am afraid.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I agree to the fact Sting over the last couple months has been really the only bright spot out of cluster**** of a booking mess.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2009, 04:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I'm one of the biggest foley marks out there... but i don't want to see him wrestle anymore. His last couple of "performances" were just plain embarassing
Old 17 Apr 2009, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Foley vs Sting will not be an amazing show of wrestling moves. It will be mostly striles. Still, given their history, I'm willing to give it a shot. I am also curious as to how hardcore it will really be,