ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

So..I'm Heading To My First TNA Show in 14 Hours.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2009, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default So..I'm Heading To My First TNA Show in 14 Hours.

Yeah..So I'm pretty excited. I hear they put on a good live show. I'll try to post some pics and vids on here. My seats aren't bad either, maybe score a few autographs and what not. (I NEED Joe's autograph..You don't get it..I NEED it.)

Here's the announced card so far..

The Main Event Mafia collides with the TNA Frontline!
TNA Legend’s Champion Booker T vs. “Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match
Beer Money, Inc. vs. The Latin American Xchange

TNA X Division Championship Match
Alex Shelley vs. “Showtime” Eric Young

Knockouts Tag Team Action
Roxxi and Taylor Wilde vs. The Beautiful People

Plus a special appearance by TNA Executive Shareholder Mick Foley!

Also Appearing: “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Cute Kip, “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt, Brutus Magnus, Shane Sewell, Chris Sabin, and more.

Last edited by The_One; 06 Feb 2009 at 03:09 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Ok..So for a live report. TNA knows how to put on a live show..That's all I'll say about it. Easily the best live show I've been to.

Started out with some Local DJ. He got booed, no one cared.

First match was Sonjay and Bashir vs. MCMG. It was a good little opener. Crowd was so into Bashir it's crazy. They did a spot where Sonjay had his pants down showing his ass for at least 3 solid minutes. MCMG wins with a double superkick.

Then JB came in and told everyone to get loud for backstage passes.

Second match was Steiner vs. Sewell. Steiner can't go anymore, but that motherfucker can get over. He was dissing on everyone he could in the crowd, and had some electric heat. Sewell won with a rollup, steiner beat him down afterward.

I then got Earl Hebner to argue with me and flip me off when I yelled that he screwed Bret. It was classic.

Third match was The Beautiful People vs. Roxxi and Taylor. You have no idea how good the Beautfiul people look until you see them live. Good God in heaven. When Angelina bent over, you saw EVERYTHING...I mean..EVERYTHING. Solid little knockout match, Roxxi and Taylor win. The Beautiful people were really over though..And they are TOO hot.

JB came back out and gave out more backstage passes. I tried to get one, really I did. I think it's rigged, oh well. BTW..The crowd was HOT all night. There may have been about 1000 people, but they made the noise of 5-7000, it was insane.

4th match was Brutus Magnus vs. Eric Young..In a surprisingly solid match. Lots of USA chants..Which is retarded considering Young is from...CANADA. I mentioned this out loud, no one seemed to care. During the finish..They both botched a tombstone spot and Magnus fell right on his head..I seriously thought he broke his neck..But he finished the match fine, and beat Young with a low blow.

JB says it's time for intermission. He tells us when we come back, they'll be doing crowd footage for Impact.

I buy a program and soda. Freaking expensive.

Intermission ends, and we come back to the crowd going nuts in front of a camera for Impact footage. I think they got a good shot of me too.

5th match is Beer Money vs. LAX. Both teams were REALLY over. Beer Money was way more over than I thought. We had dueling let's go Beer Money and Lets go LAX chants. Me and my friend were chanting for Beer Money. They play great heels. They did this little thing before the match started where Earl got pissed and took his shirt off, Hernandez put it on, and they had a mini Hebner vs. Storm match. It was funny, and got the crowd really excited. The two teams put on a very good tag match..Beer Money getting the win, to my excitement.

The main event was Booker vs. Joe. Booker was OVER..and I mean OVER. He cut a funny as hell promo before the match, one that has to be heard to be believed. Joe was just as over. He really doesn't look that big in person. Maybe the camera really does add 10 pounds, or maybe he slimmed down, I dunno. They put on the best match of the night. Again, dueling chants of Let's go Booker, and let's go Joe. I was marking hard for Joe on the chants. Lost my voice. Joe wins after Foley comes out..(Loudest pop of the night)..And gives the claw to Booker, and Joe finishes him off with the choke.

Afterwards, they made the offer of 20 bucks to get in the ring and get a pic with Foley, which of course, I accepted. I also got JB's autograph, and got to shake his hand.

Overall, it was the best live wrestling experience I've had..And I've been to Smackdown's, RAW's and WCW when it was going. It was just plain fun and interactive.

Biggest Pops:

1. Foley
2. Booker
3 Joe.

Biggest Heat:

1. Steiner, by far.
2. Bashir.
3. Magnus.

Best match: Joe vs. Booker...But the Tag title match was very good as well.
Old 06 Feb 2009, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

BTW...They had NO Joe merchandise..I was SO pissed. Then I wanted to get a Beer Money shirt..But they only had it in Small and Medium. WTF TNA...WTF.
Old 07 Feb 2009, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Glad you had fun, I'd love to go to a TNA show if they ever came out here.

I would so love to see The Beautiful People live they are one of the main reasons I watch Impact.

I would also like to see AJ Styles live if they ever come here and I would mark so hard for the Styles Clash.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote