ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

MAC...with some help for TNA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2009, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default MAC...with some help for TNA

I know there's going to be plenty of people who will be upset with me for even thinking TNA needs help, but tough shit...

1. Make the ring a traditional square. By having the polygona clustercuk shape you have now, people think its some sort of MMA thing, when they are just channel surfing, or when PPV commercials are shown. Square the ring, also, it makes for better match quality, being as everwhere else everyone has worked, the ring had been a square...

2. And this one is the real reason I wrote this...FIre your PR/MArketing people and start all over again. Start making TNA out to be the greatest thing ever in the history of Pro-Wrestling...Eventually people will catch on. Book the TNA stars on an outside main stream event once in a while, Mad TV, something, just start getting your shit out there. You know how PT Barnum sold a boatload of White Salmon? AT first people wouldnt buy it because it was white, not pink...then he put a label on all the cans that said: "Guaranteed to never turn Pink" and he sold it all...Get my point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2009, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

tell people there will be punch and pie....more people will come if there's punch and pie.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2009, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exprienced User

UltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud ofUltrastarMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: MAC...with some help for TNA

Ric Flair win the TNA, ROH world title please...

18x champion Whooo...
UltrastarMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2009, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrastarMe View Post
Ric Flair win the TNA, ROH world title please...

18x champion Whooo...
Yeah like both of them. Wow. Could you imagine?

This guy is a visionary.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2009, 05:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

3. Stop hiring WWE jobbers and working them into short lived storylines.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2009, 05:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

and stop hiring guys part their prime for main event positions. You canb hire a former star and use him in ways that help the company without draging it down.

Example A) Higher a former star and put him into a tag team with a younger guy. It gives the younger guy a rub and it allows you to use to older star in a way that protects his diminishing skills and you still get his name out to your fans. I always thought Test could have used a run as Nash's partner. TEst always came across as this generations Nash and a team of those two would have been decent since their skills are the same. That and it would have meant to potential for only one shitty match instead of two.

Example B) use an old star as a manager for a young guy. WWE had it right at first when they had Flair as pretty much the manager of Evolution. He was credible enough to get Batista and Orton over by association alone.

two easy ways to inprove TNA.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote