ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

TNA Is Putting on One Of The Best Overall Shows Of The Year Right Now.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2008, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default TNA Is Putting on One Of The Best Overall Shows Of The Year Right Now.

Don't care if you like TNA or not, you gotta check out Turning Point. Angle and Abyss just put on an insane show, and overall, their hasn't been one bad match yet. Not even close, and the two main events are still to come.

DAMN.
Old 09 Nov 2008, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

K I'm gonna need you to hook me some links for this One. I don't have the cash to fork out and buy it but read the spoilers and it sounds like its been pretty fucking amazing.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

It was a cool show.

I liked the Opener... Hated EY winning, and getting mic time.

The BMI vs MCMG was awesome, I don't like MCMG like a lot of people, but BMI did a good job, of keeping things simple, while still letting The Guns do their silly offense. Told a good story, had some nice basic tag wrestling, and some good high spots. BMI had to deal with The Guns speed, and unique ofense, but once they isolated it them, it only took one biog move to stop them. I like little things like that, plus BMI is awesome.

Angle/Abyss, was good. I don't see why Angle feels the need to kill himself, but it was good. I liked that after all the shit they did in that match, the thing that stopped Abyss was a European Uppercut, that knocked him from a scaffold through a spanish announce table.

Christian/Booker T, this match sucked. Christian seemed like a guy, just going through a motions until his contract runs out.

Nash/Joe: Nash beat the shit out of Joe, and it was hilarious. I mean for about 10 minutes straight, he beat the shit out of Joe, and I loved it. The ending sucked, but it didn't matter, the burial of Joe was a thing of beauty.

Sting/Styles, this match was pretty bad too, Atyle looked like a doofus, by not ending the match after his 1st Spiral tap. Booker and Angle came out, I assume to protect Styles from having to lose clean, but it did nothing. Sting, beat him with a clean roll up.

All in all, I would say they did good tonight. I wouldn't pay 30.00 bucks for it, but it's worth a download, or youtube viewing. The BMI/MCMG and Angle/Abyss match, is worth checking out.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 10 Nov 2008 at 10:12 AM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah man, EY winning is like..WTF.

Angle is batshit insane like you said Truth.