ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Kurt Angle Called The HHH Of TNA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2007, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Kurt Angle Called The HHH Of TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleZone.com
Kurt Angle is being described by some within TNA as "the Triple H of TNA", talking about how he has complete control over his character, and is putting himself before everything else. One source says that these politics are what is keeping Rob Van Dam from joining TNA.
I'm just waiting for the day that Angle gets Lohan-ed
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I'm not Angle's biggest fan, eventhough he at times is "So overrated that he's underrated".

But if I was him i'd do the same thing.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 27 Jul 2007 at 01:43 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

He's only probably the most talented wrestler on the roster so fuck If i was him I would do the same thing. The only ones within his skill range would be Joe and Styles.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2007, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Angle would only be the HHH of TNA if he was married to either Jerry Jarrett or Dixie Carter's daughter....Angle would only truly become the HHH of TNA if Samoa Joe is forced to job to him at the next PPV.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2007, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

What TNA needs then is jeff jarrett ready to return and show kurt who REALLY has creative control and job his ass out

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2007, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Angle > TNA.

They'd fucking better give him total creative control, or it's off to wrestle with a REAL company for Kurt.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2007, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Angle deserves what he's getting in TNA. He was a huge star in the world's largest wrestling company and now he moved to a low rate company, so he deserves better treatment...not to mention he's the best pure wrestler TNA has.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
What TNA needs then is jeff jarrett ready to return and show kurt who REALLY has creative control and job his ass out
I think Jarrett may indirectly job him out to Samoa Joe.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I honestly think that Angle has more pull then Jarrett, Dixie is probably blowing Kurt right now, while he's popping xany bars and drinking red bulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
Angle deserves what he's getting in TNA. He was a huge star in the world's largest wrestling company and now he moved to a low rate company, so he deserves better treatment...not to mention he's the best pure wrestler TNA has.
No, he really isn't, he's not even in the top 3 when it comes to "pure wrestling skills" in TNA.

Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
No, he really isn't, he's not even in the top 3 when it comes to "pure wrestling skills" in TNA.
Who do you think is in the top three, or better than Angle in pure wrestling ability?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Who do you think is in the top three, or better than Angle in pure wrestling ability?
If we're talking amateur background, then nobody in the industry. But we're talking about "pure wrestling ability" as a performer. I think Styles, Joe, Homicide, and Senshi are all a bit above him.

Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
If we're talking amateur background, then nobody in the industry. But we're talking about "pure wrestling ability" as a performer. I think Styles, Joe, Homicide, and Senshi are all a bit above him.
Nice.

I haven't watched much TNA, but from what I have seen I was thinking Styles and Joe. I was also maybe thinking Daniels. I don't hear much about Petey Williams, but from everything I've seen he's very impressive. I'll never forget seeing the Canadian Destroyer live at one of TNA's first house shows here in Richmond, VA.

I went off on a bit of a tangent there...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2007, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Angle is pretty good also, I give him a hard time because he basically just goes out there and do the wrestling version of playing H-O-R-S-E. But I say this all the time, Angle has never bored me.

Daniels is a good pick too, but he flips out and starts doing wacky shit like Angle (They trained together as a matter of fact, when they were breaking in), another guy that doesn't bore me.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 04 Aug 2007 at 10:49 PM.