ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

i tried tna again tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2007, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default i tried tna again tonight

that's the third time i've tried it since its inception
it's always the same thing:

pro - good wrestling
pro - let them do more and whatnot
pro - some names i like

con - awful storylines (i'm talking worse than wwe)
con - awful promos (again...i didn't think they could make them that bad)
con - short show
con - female wrestling
con - did i mention the storylines?
con - ridiculous characters
con - trying too hard for kayfabe
con - awful announcers

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2007, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

BUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of light

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.......THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE TO ADVANCE & BE BETTER WHEN RAW WAS OFF THAT MONDAY NIGHT... & ALL THEY DID WAS SHOW OLD MATCHES...
Old 06 Jul 2007, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

How come everytime Rhino is part of a TNA ppv no matter if it's a main event or a opening match they have to do this big 10 minute Rhino back story of how he grew up in a trailor park off 8 mile in Detriot and go into this big whiny soap opera just to build up to a 5 minute mid-card match in which half the time Rhino jobs out?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2007, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Usually if I watch TNA it's for about 10 minutes on Saturday Night as I am going to bed...I mean the wrestling is good depending on who it is, but the storylines are bad, and with Russo there it will get worse for these jokers.
Old 06 Jul 2007, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Usually if I watch TNA it's for about 10 minutes on Saturday Night as I am going to bed...I mean the wrestling is good depending on who it is, but the storylines are bad, and with Russo there it will get worse for these jokers.
No shit, WWE has a night of champions so TNA's answer is having one "Match of Champions?" lame. No Dudley will become TNA World or X-Division champ....so it's pretty obvious that Angle and Joe will become TNA Tag Champs....Wow a World Champ and his biggest rival will become Tag Champs there's an original storyline.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2007, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
No shit, WWE has a night of champions so TNA's answer is having one "Match of Champions?" lame. No Dudley will become TNA World or X-Division champ....so it's pretty obvious that Angle and Joe will become TNA Tag Champs....Wow a World Champ and his biggest rival will become Tag Champs there's an original storyline.

Or it ends in some kind of Double Countout or DQ and no title changes hands, thus leaving the whole match pointless because then you don't even get the added bonus of having the tag champions fighting each other over a singles title.
Old 06 Jul 2007, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC

Thats why Daniels and AJ should have won the tag titles. AJ at least would be a reasonable threat to the World and X Division titles..As would Daniels.
Old 14 Jul 2007, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it's funny they're coping the X-Pac/Kane thing from 99 with Abyss/Sting...X-Pac made Kane more human and got him to speak...Sting is making Abyss more human and getting him to speak. But then again this is Russo we're talking about.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Tried TNA again tonight reese??

Well, there's another hour of life down the crapper that you'll never see again.

Sorry to hear the bad news, man.

Thoughts and prayers.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
Tried TNA again tonight reese??

Well, there's another hour of life down the crapper that you'll never see again.

Sorry to hear the bad news, man.

Thoughts and prayers.

Late.
i keep trying every so often cuz i love some of the names, and i like seeing different/high flying stuff....

but i get kicked in the nads every gd time

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 14 Jul 2007, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother

Late.
Hey maybe if you rig the tv up so you can see it while in the crapper its not a total waste of an hour....

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2007, 08:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
the last mark

heh looks like i'm not the only one uninterested in this product:

Quote:
At least half a dozen TNA wrestlers have asked to get out of their contracts. All have been turned down. Sources are saying that at least a few guys will not be resigning when their deals come up under any circumstances. Unfortunately, the guys who want out the most have contracts that don't expire until 2009
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.p...leid=186562476

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 16 Jul 2007, 10:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesecal
heh looks like i'm not the only one uninterested in this product:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.p...leid=186562476
lol, when you don't pay your staff they get pissed, this is a prime example.

Wonder how long now before TNA is dead and buried? Perhaps in two years after those contracts expire? Or perhaps when they channel provider also decides pull out on a contract? Either way i'm sure TNA won't make it past 2009.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>