ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Impact spoilers for next 2 weeks (Victory Road ME Announced)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2007, 04:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Impact spoilers for next 2 weeks (Victory Road ME Announced)

iMPACT! Week One (Airs 6/21):

- Jim Cornette announces Kurt Angle & Jay Lethal vs Team 3D at Victory Road with all 3 TNA titles on the line.

(1) James Storm & Robert Roode d. Rhino & Eric Young. Storm pinned Rhino with a superkick.

- After the match Rhino went nuts and destroyed the ringside area including the announce table.

(2) Chris Harris d. Raven with the Catatonic after Kaz attacked Raven.

- Some unkown person attacks Christian Cage backstage.

- Abyss and Cage brawl out of the tunnel and into the arena. Abyss grabs a barb wire bat and trys to use it on Cage but Tomko and Styles make the save. They try and 2 on 1 beat down but Abyss fights them both off until they run away.

(3) Samoa Joe d. Chris Sabin & Jay Lethal in a 3 way to win the X Division Title. This means the Victory Road main event is now Angle & Joe vs Team 3D.

iMPACT! Week Two (Airs 6/28):

- Jim Cornette announces that Kurt Angle will defend the TNA World Title in a 3 way against Rhino and Christian Cage.

- Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle get into a brawl. Joe slaps the taste out of Angle's mouth. Security and Cornette come out and break it up.

(1) Basham & Damaja d. VKM.

(2) Kurt Angle d. Rhino & Christian Cage in 30:15 to retain the TNA World Title. The match featured run ins from Abyss, Chris Harris, AJ Styles and Tomko all during the first 15 minutes. Angle got the pin on Rhino after James Storm spit beer in his face.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2007, 05:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

So if Brother Ray pinned Samoa Joe, he would be the next X-Champion, but Angle would still be the World Champ? If Kurt pinned Devon he would be one half of the tag team champions with Brother Ray?

THIS IS BEYOND STUPID
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2007, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

that's the booking magic of vince russo for you.

Old 21 Jun 2007, 03:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

WTF. Joe is regulated back to the X title?..3D main eventing a PPV?..What about Christian and AJ and Sting? Seriously TNA...This is just..I mean..Words can't describe the idiotcy....I mean..Whats the motivation for Angle and Joe?..To become one half of the tag champions with a Dudley?..A Dudley having a shot at being the world champion?.. TNA..just.. I mean..out of all the great matches Angle could have as champion..Angle vs. Christian..Angle vs. Joe again..Angle vs. Harris..Angle vs. AJ..(Great one there..)..Angle vs. Sting..Angle vs. Daniels..And instead..We get the fucking washed up Dudleys? This is why TNA will never go anywhere. It's like they are afraid to put any of there own talent in the title mix..It's like backstage they go.."Well..we could have Joe or AJ or Daniels challenge for the title..I mean..Those guys could have a great match with Angle"..."Well..They aren't from WWE..But..I know who is!!!!!..The DUDLEYZOMMHHGGG!!!!11..Better yet..lets complicate the fuck out of it and regulate the second biggest star in our company to the X-Division!!"..I mean..Shoot me now.

Last edited by The_One; 21 Jun 2007 at 03:38 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2007, 12:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

the real dumb thing is, why the fuck would they give Jay lethal the X-title if he was just going to job it to joe 24 hours later? why not just let sabin retain then? even if he won it in a tri-threat, it's still pointless to transition the belt twice in one week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
WTF. Joe is regulated back to the X title?..3D main eventing a PPV?..What about Christian and AJ and Sting? Seriously TNA...This is just..I mean..Words can't describe the idiotcy....I mean..Whats the motivation for Angle and Joe?..To become one half of the tag champions with a Dudley?..A Dudley having a shot at being the world champion?.. TNA..just...
actually, this is exactly like Backlash 2001's Main event, Undertaker and Kane vs the 2-man Power trip (Austin and Triple H). Triple H was IC Champ, and Austin was WWE Champ, and the brothers of destruction were tag champs. Trips and austin won the tag titles from them that night in a match with the same stipulations as this one (So much for TNA's so-called 'innovation). so this match would be the same. if joe or angle pins the dudleys, Joe and Angle would be the tag champs. either way, this match is going to suck.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 21 Jun 2007 at 12:11 PM.
Old 21 Jun 2007, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNG DUKE
So if Brother Ray pinned Samoa Joe, he would be the next X-Champion, but Angle would still be the World Champ? If Kurt pinned Devon he would be one half of the tag team champions with Brother Ray?

THIS IS BEYOND STUPID
I think Joe and Angle will end up being TNA Tag Champs at the end of Victory Road aka The Worst TNA PPV main event of all time....

Last edited by BOSTON; 24 Jun 2007 at 01:53 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2007, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

the real sad thing is as much as this Main event sucks, the match on impact next week sounds a million times better. this is TNA's real problem. they're giving away great potential PPV Main events for free.

Old 24 Jun 2007, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

How correct are these?..Because TNA is promoting the three-way as the only match on the card that night for the entire hour. One Match..One Night..One Title is the promotion. So I'm not sure about the Tag match before it.
Old 28 Jun 2007, 09:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Sting is a useless old man.
Angle is a whiny bitch.
Christian has talent and promise still.

Even with WWE's rejects, TNA is not on their level, although the acquisition of Banderas does help TNA much more than bringing in older, more useless stars.
Old 28 Jun 2007, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
How correct are these?..Because TNA is promoting the three-way as the only match on the card that night for the entire hour. One Match..One Night..One Title is the promotion. So I'm not sure about the Tag match before it.
well, with the other match involving VKM, it's pretty easy to ignore it altogether. plus, Even TNA woulden't do an hour long match without most of their shitty side-segments.

Old 29 Jun 2007, 01:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNG DUKE

THIS IS BEYOND STUPID
It's like this:
Angle & Joe vs. Team 3D

Angle or Joe def. D-von or Bubba he wins BOTH tag titles and chooses a partner

D-von or Bubba def. Angle they win TNA title...if one of them pins Joe, they win X-Division title.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2007, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
It's like this:
Angle & Joe vs. Team 3D

Angle or Joe def. D-von or Bubba he wins BOTH tag titles and chooses a partner

D-von or Bubba def. Angle they win TNA title...if one of them pins Joe, they win X-Division title.
The last thing TNA needs is another shite match. Maybe they should stick to simple wrestling. They don't need barbed wire and a pool of blood to get over, just solid matches.
Old 30 Jun 2007, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

tell that to Vince Russo and Dutch Mantell, who seem to have a hard on for Confusing gimmick matches.