ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

TNA Meets With Fox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2007, 10:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default TNA Meets With Fox

The meeting Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett had on June 6 regarding television was at the Fox Executive Offices in Los Angeles.

There remains no official details at this time which Fox stations they were in talks with (which includes MyNetwork TV).

Source: TNAWRESTLINGNEWS.COM
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2007, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Sounds like TNA was only on a 2 year deal with Spike TV maybe Mynetwork tv will put Impact on Friday night at the same time as Smackdown.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2007, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

LMAO...that would be great for TNA to get 0.1s while SmackDown gets 1.8...

TNA does not want to be on in the same timeslot. They're not even as good as ECW...they sure don't want to try for a piece of SmackDown...

TNA...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2007, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
LMAO...that would be great for TNA to get 0.1s while SmackDown gets 1.8...

TNA does not want to be on in the same timeslot. They're not even as good as ECW...they sure don't want to try for a piece of SmackDown...

TNA...

Late.
TNA got a 1.0 rating last Thursday.
Old 19 Jun 2007, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^You missed his point by a mile. Glue, if you don't mind I'll try to explain it for this guy- I'll slow down a little for him. What I believe the man means is that Smackdown! will crush TNA in the ratings. Now that I have eliminated any style that Glue had added to this, entirely for your sake, I do hope that you see the obvious.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2007, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

How about they get out of America and come to the UK.... even if it's for a house show.
Old 24 Jun 2007, 03:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Maybe once TNA gets RVD they will get another .2 spike in the ratings unless they start getting into the 2.0 + range the WWE really doesn't have anything to worry about as far as TNA being a major contender to the RAW/Smackdown/ECW trio.
Old 02 Jul 2007, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Breaking News: TNA & FOX Meeting Today

Report by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 07/02/2007 at 02:49 PM

TNA President Dixie Carter was in Los Angeles earlier today negotiating with Fox for a deal that would begin this Fall. She will not be at tonight's iMPACT! tapings.

This is not for MyNetwork TV, and it is not for the Fox Sports Network either.

This deal would have TNA taping 2 to 4 hours of programming per week, and would have TNA programming on more than one FOX owned network.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice, but I would bet sterling to strudel that this deal doesn't go through.
Old 02 Jul 2007, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

BUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of light

BLAH BLAH BLAH......

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA DO WITH A MEETING .... THEY HAVE SPIKE CHANNEL & STILL FUCK UP.... SO GOING MAINSTREAM WILL DO NOTHING....& ANOTHER THING.... WHEN I CENSOR WHAT I WRITE... IT'S B'CUZ I'M AT WORK.... BUT I WILL NOT HOLD MY TONGUE WHILE @ HOME
BUFFDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

Does that include typing everything in caps?
Also if your employers are that bothered i wouldn't be on here anyway cause no-one else holds their tongue dipshit!

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2007, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

BUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of light

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE PASTRY EATING PANZZIE.... DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT ME..... JUST WORRY ABOUT THE QUEEN MUM ... OR WHO EVER YOU ROTTEN TOOTH FOLKS OVER THERE HAVE IN CHARGE......
BUFFDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2007, 09:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

I'm not worried twat features, just amused. 31 years of age and still don't know where the Caps Lock key is located. On top of that you display the political knowledge of a 2 year old, the Queen Mum is dead and has been for a number of years (since 2002) and England is a democracy and has been since 1707 before the independence of the USA.

Put very simply, just for you ..... England is not ruled by a King or Queen and hasn't been for a very very long time. Simple enough?

I congratulate you on your display of sheer retardedness.

(oh, and by the way it's spelt pansie. fucktard)

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!

Last edited by Kaj; 04 Jul 2007 at 09:58 PM.
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote