ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Here's a thought

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2007, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Here's a thought

Well I was bored and thinking about what if someone say Ted Turner decided to start a new company from stratch...what kind of rosters would they have. Well I looked on gerweck and found a list of all free agent wresters and have conducted a roster that could be used by what I'll call TCW (Turner Championship Wrestling)

Billy Kidman
Brian Lawler
CW Anderson
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Gangrel
Glen Gilbertti (Disco Inferno)
Goldust
Joey Mercury
Justin Credible
Kid Kash
Marcus (Buff) Bagwell
Maven
Norman Smiley
Orlando Jordan
Rick Steiner
Rikishi
Rodney Mack
Sabu
Scotty Too Hotty
Test
The Blue Meanie
Tony Mamaluke
Vito

Women:
April Hunter
Ariel
Francine
Jazz
Nicole Bass

Champions:
TCW Champion: Diamond Dallas Page
North American Champion: Billy Kidman
Tag Team Champions: Tony Mamaluke/Vito (FBI)
Hardcore Champion: Sabu
Women's Champion: Jazz

I could see TBS airing a show head-to-head with ECW Tuesdays at 10

I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't this be the shit...I can see many possibilites with this roster...Too Cool, an nWo, an ECW, FBI, and lots more...what do you guys think of my little dream.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
Well I was bored and thinking about what if someone say Ted Turner decided to start a new company from stratch...what kind of rosters would they have. Well I looked on gerweck and found a list of all free agent wresters and have conducted a roster that could be used by what I'll call TCW (Turner Championship Wrestling)

Billy Kidman
Brian Lawler
CW Anderson
David Flair
Diamond Dallas Page
Gangrel
Glen Gilbertti (Disco Inferno)
Goldust
Joey Mercury
Justin Credible
Kid Kash
Marcus (Buff) Bagwell
Maven
Norman Smiley
Orlando Jordan
Rick Steiner
Rikishi
Rodney Mack
Sabu
Scotty Too Hotty
Test
The Blue Meanie
Tony Mamaluke
Vito

Women:
April Hunter
Ariel
Francine
Jazz
Nicole Bass

Champions:
TCW Champion: Diamond Dallas Page
North American Champion: Billy Kidman
Tag Team Champions: Tony Mamaluke/Vito (FBI)
Hardcore Champion: Sabu
Women's Champion: Jazz

I could see TBS airing a show head-to-head with ECW Tuesdays at 10

I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't this be the shit...I can see many possibilites with this roster...Too Cool, an nWo, an ECW, FBI, and lots more...what do you guys think of my little dream.
Not bad except that last I heard Rick Steiner is currently employed with TNA.
Old 05 Jun 2007, 01:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

wasn't there rumours a few years back that Turner was going to make a new company?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
wasn't there rumours a few years back that Turner was going to make a new company?
Yeah. We had a thread about it.
Old 05 Jun 2007, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

That was a great thread...so much humor.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 02:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Not bad except that last I heard Rick Steiner is currently employed with TNA.
He's not under contract by them, he just appears from time to time.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2007, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777
He's not under contract by them, he just appears from time to time.
Ah I see.
Old 30 Jun 2007, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

BUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightBUFFDAWG is a glorious beacon of light

& I would watch every week. Full support from me.
BUFFDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote