ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Impact Spoilers (Final 3 KOTM Qualifiers)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2007, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Impact Spoilers (Final 3 KOTM Qualifiers)

5/31

Jim Cornette announces that Tomko will replace Jeff Jarrett in the King of the Mountain qualifier vs AJ Styles.

Christopher Daniels makes his way to the ring to take on Rhino but Sting attacks him from behind. They brawl in the stands and all over the building.

Rhino now without an opponent makes an open challenge and LAX comes out.

(1) Rhino w/Hector Guerrero d. Homicide w/Hernandez and Konnan via the Gore.

LAX beat down Rhino and Hector. Chris Harris trys to make the save but gets beat down as well.

(2) Non-Title Match: Chris Sabin d. Kaz with the Cradle Shock in about 5 minutes.

(3) KOTM Qualifier: AJ Styles d. Tomko with a roll up. Match went about 10 minutes.

6/7

(1) Robert Roode w/Ms. Brooks d. Jerry Lynn via the Pay Off. Match was said to have been super boring.

Eric Young comes to the ring with a chair and trys to use it on Brooks but Jim Cornette stops him. He books Gail Kim vs Ms. Brooks for right now.

(2) Gail Kim d. Ms. Brooks in around 4 minutes with a sunset flip.

(3) KOTM Qualifier: Chris Harris wrestled James Storm to a double count out so neither man qualifies. Said to have been a very good match with lots of crowd brawling and weapons used. During the match Angle and Joe had a staredown on the entrance ramp.

6/14

(1) Basham, Damaja & The Steiner Bros. d. VKM & Team 3D.

(2) Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe & AJ Styles d. Sting, Rhino & Christopher Daniels. Daniels gave Sting the Last Rites and Angle got the pin.

(3) KOTM Qualifier: Christian Cage d. Abyss via DQ. Abyss went nuts and beat up everyone in sight with a chair including Ref. Rudy Charles, Cage, Styles, Simon Diamond and Terry Taylor.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 12:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

So...Who is the 5th?...Or am I just miscounting here..
Old 30 May 2007, 05:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

At the last Impact Don West or Tenay said that it could be anyone outside of TNA.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2007, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
So...Who is the 5th?...Or am I just miscounting here..
no clue. but Current ads on ESPN Classic Cnada spoiled the Results for the next two weeks, mentioning AJ, Christian, and a Mystery opponnent for the PPV.

Old 04 Jun 2007, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Scott Hall?

No... he's too fat.

Maybe they're giving Randy Savage another shot.

Did anyone quit WWE recently?

EDIT - Oh fuck, I bet it's X-Pac.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2007, 03:35 AM   #6 (permalink)

it woulden't be too surprising if it actually ends up being Jarrett.

Old 06 Jun 2007, 08:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

To me, Impact is getting worse and worse. The ratings are reflecting that.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2007, 09:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Scott Hall?

No... he's too fat.

Maybe they're giving Randy Savage another shot.

Did anyone quit WWE recently?

EDIT - Oh fuck, I bet it's X-Pac.

Just...No.....God........No.
Old 06 Jun 2007, 07:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Just...No.....God........No.
I don't think you'd have to worry...I mean what company would put X-Pac in a World title match....well Russo is writer...so you never kno
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2007, 09:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I hope it is X-pac just to piss all of you off, and have you all come in here and whine about how X-pac is ruining TNA. LMFAO!