ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

TNA Sacrifice Discussion Thread..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2007, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default TNA Sacrifice Discussion Thread..

FINAL AND COMPLETE CARD FOR SUNDAY’S “SACRIFICE” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT!

The below is the final card for this Sunday’s “Sacrifice” live and exclusively on Pay-Per-View! Sacrifice is available on iNDEMAND, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer’s Choice Canada and more! Call your local cable or satellite provider for availability!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Champion Christian Cage vs. Sting vs. Kurt Angle

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
Champions Team 3D vs. The Latin American Xchange vs. Scott Steiner/Tomko

X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
Champion Chris Sabin vs. “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles
Jeff Jarrett vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks
Four-Corner X Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Tiger Mask vs. Alex Shelley vs. Senshi
Texas Death Match: Chris Harris vs. James Storm
“The War Machine Rhino vs. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels
The Voodoo Kin Mafia vs. Basham and Damaja w/ Christy Hemme

Should be a pretty darn good action packed Pay Per View. If Sting wins the title..I'll Puke. Christian is hilarious and downright masterful as champion. I'd expect AJ and Joe to put on a classic..And I'm interested in the Death Match as well.

And..If you want to watch this or any Pay Per View for free..Which includes the WWE, and UFC....Simply IM me on AIM or Yahoo 30 minutes before the show. Seminolechief44 on AIM, Seminolechief16 on Yahoo. I'll give you the link..And you're good to go. I'll only give the link out to 3 people becuase of the traffic on the link. First come, first serve.

Now, Discuss.
Old 13 May 2007, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

it definitely looks like a better card than the last few PPVs. solid matches, and less gimmick matches. hopefully they continue to do these types of cards.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2007, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

Looks like a pretty good card, looking forward to the X Division matches and Samoa Joe / AJ Styles match in particular. Should be interesting to see if the Bashams can put on a good match against VKM.

Also slightly off topic what is going on with Serotonin?

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2007, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Bullshit ending. Even the crowd didn't know what happened. Can't TNA have a fucking clean finish for once.
Old 14 May 2007, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaj
Looks like a pretty good card, looking forward to the X Division matches and Samoa Joe / AJ Styles match in particular. Should be interesting to see if the Bashams can put on a good match against VKM.

Also slightly off topic what is going on with Serotonin?
i have no clue, but don't be surprised if they go the way of the Naturals very soon.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2007, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

^ That would be pretty shit, personally I'd like to see Kazarian and Maverick Matt stick around they're pretty good in the ring and have both held titles in TNA before.

I haven't seen the PPV yet, what happened with the ending?

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote