ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Question about Lockdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2007, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Question about Lockdown

I know they will have the big team cage match as the main event. But I don't understand a few things. One why is Jarrett going to be a face?

2) Did Cornette say that whoever gets the pin from Christian's team would get a title shot? Does this also apply to whoever gets the pin from Angle's team?

3) What if Christian is the guy that gets the pin and his team wins, does this mean he has to give a title shot to himself?

I mean really WTF TNA? If you are going to come up with these ideas make them a little more clearer.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i guess it applies to whoever gets the winning pin from either team. if christian gets the pin, than he likely doesen't have to defend it next month.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would say something along the lines of they wouldn't give a stipulation like that unless it would come into play, but Russo, to be hereby defined as the man who put the title on David Arquette, is booking isn't he?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

and with that it would not surprise me to have Christian facing himself
Old 08 Apr 2007, 04:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I know they will have the big team cage match as the main event. But I don't understand a few things. One why is Jarrett going to be a face?
I guess they figure Triple H is a hated heel most of the time but when he comes back from an injury or long time off he returns as a super face, so why not do the same with Jeff Jarrett.

Quote:
2) Did Cornette say that whoever gets the pin from Christian's team would get a title shot? Does this also apply to whoever gets the pin from Angle's team?
If someone from Christian's team gets the pin he is the #1 contender if someone from Angle's team gets the pin he is the #1 contender....it's not that complicated

Quote:
3) What if Christian is the guy that gets the pin and his team wins, does this mean he has to give a title shot to himself?
Most likely that won't happen

Quote:
I mean really WTF TNA? If you are going to come up with these ideas make them a little more clearer.
Maybe they should put in subtitles for you slower Southern folk.......jk
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
Maybe they should put in subtitles for you slower Southern folk.......jk
You do realize it's based in Nashville right?
Old 08 Apr 2007, 05:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
You do realize it's based in Nashville right?
You realize that they tape all the shows in Orlando right?
Old 08 Apr 2007, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
You realize that they tape all the shows in Orlando right?
You do realize I've been to a show in Orlando right?
Old 08 Apr 2007, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
I'VE GOT GONNORHAEA

Claire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant future

Cornette needs a fuckin girlfriend
Claire Midia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
You do realize I've been to a show in Orlando right?
Was it a PPV or multiple Impact taping?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 08:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
Was it a PPV or multiple Impact taping?
Impact taping. It was a while ago too. Their big news was that they just signed Jeff Hardy.