ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Come here to discuss anything about TNA Wrestling!

Let me eat my words

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2007, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Let me eat my words

A few weeks back when I heard TNA was going to have a 2-hour special on Monday, February 12, I thought that they were backing out of facing the WWE in the ratings. Well, let me eat my words, because I just went on to the TNA website and they are in fact airing Impact on Thursday night. So, I have to give them some credit. But, I was very disspointed in the special tonight. I tried watching it, and I was dissappointed in the way they presented it. When I watch a sporting event of any kind, I like to watch it live or as live as possible. I didn't like the cut ins they did of some superficial slo-mo. Its kind of hard to explain, but if you saw all the parts that didn't look like regular TV, those are the parts I hated, and turned it off. I watched part of the LAX vs. Daniels and Styles cage match. And since when were tag team cage matches regular tag matches, I thought they were always Tornado Tag Matches. Didn't like it that much either.

I think TNA might have a shot on Thursday. I mean, RAW was taped tonight, so by Thursday we'll probably find out alot about the show (wwe.com even made an announcement of Trump vs. McMahon at WrestleMania), but then again, this weeks Impact! was taped 3 weeks ago.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2007, 03:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

TNA ain't ready to go toe to toe with the WWE, big mistake.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2007, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

WSX have a better chance than TNA, and they're half an hour show with a shitty ass production...