ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

And I thought this place was in trouble before...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default And I thought this place was in trouble before...

I usually try to ignore those "PWF is dying" threads but this site has really gone to hell. For weeks Off-Topic has had like only five people visiting and there's less and less new threads and posts being made. I blame poor management, the lack of new ideas and lack of advertising for this decline. I mean we have mods who don't do much, we have too many mods, we've introduced forums no one gives a shit about and now some of our best posters are leaving I mean come on, it doesn't take a genius to realize this place is declining in quality. However I don't think PWF is dying, it's not too late to undo the harm that's been done and get out of this slump. This thread is not a complaint, but an observation and a warning. Everyone here has to help re-build PWF. You mega-mods, have to start listening to our ideas, the mods have to work efficently and us posters just have to start more intellegent threads.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
And what exactly qualifies as an intelligent thread? And precisely what are the mods supposed to do? Could the traffic decline have anything to do with the holiday season?
Well I just mean that less threeads are being made period. And I notice some mods don''t even post that much and as for the holiday season, this decline started before the holidays even started and the holidays are now over.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious
Well I just mean that less threeads are being made period. And I notice some mods don''t even post that much and as for the holiday season, this decline started before the holidays even started and the holidays are now over.
Shit man I thought I posted ...you tryin to tell me I need to post more?

I agree that advertising would be nice
and I think this would better fit in Suggestion Box
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

we need more advertisment.....and plus the holiday break is still goin

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Shit man I thought I posted ...you tryin to tell me I need to post more?
Kurt, I said some mods not all mods. I was mainly referring to people like Winnepeg Juggalo who don't even come here anymore.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Insted of complaining about the lack of posting, make an interesting thread or try and spark a debate (not a flame war). Yes the traffic is slow but it is still the holidays, some peeps are on vacation.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 12:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Jugg has been postin in Creative Writing

but I agree having mods who post more would be a good idea

I encourage you all to go forth and Spam up other boards much the way you attempt to Spam up my OT with advertisement threads
Old 27 Dec 2002, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I don't post a great deal...but I am here everynight when I get home, I hide though...so noone knows where I mgiht post next
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2002, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Strong Bad
Insted of complaining about the lack of posting, make an interesting thread or try and spark a debate (not a flame war). Yes the traffic is slow but it is still the holidays, some peeps are on vacation.
I'm not complaining per say, I'm just hoping that people will see this thread as a wake up call. As for me, trust me when I say I'm trying to start conversations in OT as much as possible. And you are right about the fact that some people are still on vacation.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 03:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I encourage you all to go forth and Spam up other boards much the way you attempt to Spam up my OT with advertisement threads
Are you making fun of me?
Old 27 Dec 2002, 03:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I bet ppl are flocking to PWD to dodge fights. People are getting testy in here.
Old 27 Dec 2002, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious
Are you making fun of me?
no
I was making a witty observation of the state of PWF
constant spamming of advertisement for other wrestling boards

I agree with you BM
chill bro

-one reason we may have reduced traffic
SITE IS ALWAYS FUCKING DOWN
get that shit fixed guys
Old 27 Dec 2002, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well everyone is probably on vacation still,I know I was gone for like a week with my Dad but I am back now.

Just give some time for the holidays to end and everything will be back to normal
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2002, 11:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

we need more advertisement...for PWF. Not for other sites...yes we should allow it...but no threads about it...

and we are not down as MUCH as PW is/was. so...at least we have that...some more good threads need to come back up again ...insted of spamming ones...

some forums could b clashed with others...and some forums could b deleted...

its a matter of time b4 this place gets back up to speed

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 28 Dec 2002, 12:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

YEah things are down. Maybe the new server will help us out a little bit. BUT we dont have the means to mass advertise outside of spamming up other boards and just letting the other board bitch at PWF. Yeah people are levaing....but allow me to draw a parallell in the lack of interest in wrestling and the lack of interest in PWF.....You see, PWF is a wrestling website. I know most just like the OT and message boards, but little Johnny whos clicking at the computer at home will just see PWF and think "ahh wrestling site ....nevermind." SO when you have a website based soley on a product which is not hot right now, the website will suffer.

As for those leaving......I dont know maybe its just the genral lack of posters who have anything good to say. Or maybe they just got tired of all the spam or flaming. I dont know, but I do know things need to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote