ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Smilies We Don't Need

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Smilies We Don't Need

Hey Stone Cold...Sup? This is my opinion thread for smilies we don't need. They are the ones that should be replaced if you find new ones. Just thought I would share.

No one goes from happy to mad to happy to mad to happy again over and over. We have happy ones and we have mad ones. This combo sucks and no one uses it.

:angry: This is pretty much the same as the grinding teeth smilie only it's not in action. No need for 2, ditch the worse one.

:laugh: We have the blue one, no need for two. I say get rid of this one because the giggle smilie is very similar to it just not in action.

:blob: It's ugly and no one uses it. If you were gonna get a blob, you should have got one that bounced.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's stupid, I don't even know what's going on in this smilie.

:smilemad: Again, we don't need skitzo smilies.

:talk: There is no point to this smilie. It shows no actual emotion...Just a moving mouth. What the hell does that express?

:turkey: I see no need for a turkey on a regular basis...Thankgiving is over. We done roasted his ass.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 29 Nov 2002 at 08:40 PM.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

*EDITZ*For the sake of Bloodice I took the UFO and the big ugly monkey head off my list. We should keep them.

It's not needed either. The one with the lil guy pounding the computer is plenty. This one doesn't even explode or anything when being shot. Not cool.

We have that mercy smilie which is the only crying one we need. No one cries like this, it's not an accurate smilie.

I also don't see need for the flair, hogan, taker, raw, smackdown, wwe, and nwo smilies. But I am sure they hold some kinda sentimental value to someone...or something. I dunno.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 29 Nov 2002 at 08:49 PM.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Sodagirl, why haven't you responded to my PM? You're mad at me, aren't you?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!

i use the spaceship and monkey all the time

now you're hurting me
Old 29 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Sodagirl, why haven't you responded to my PM? You're mad at me, aren't you?
No, I am not mad at you. Not at all in fact.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloodice
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!

i use the spaceship and monkey all the time

now you're hurting me
I said it was just my opinion and my reasons for thinking how I do. No offense, I am not trying to hurt you.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

ok....i'll give up the ufo

BUT NO MONKEY
Old 29 Nov 2002, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Whatever, just dont take away my smiley.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

there are about 40 smilies for which are absolutely no need
Old 01 Dec 2002, 01:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ok ima delete some smilies, ill save them to a folder incase you guys still wanted them.
Old 02 Dec 2002, 09:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Well, here's my thoughts.

First off, what the hell is this for? :smfun:

And let's get rid of this guy. :kane: it's not a smilie and it's not Kane, it's stupid.

I don't think this one'll ever be used. :newbie: I've never seen it used by or on a newbie.

This thing just doesn't have a purpose here. :ufo:

Since you've already deleted my smiley because everyone thought it was annoying and no one was using it... get rid of this one :stick: I'm sorry stick but this thing is just so fucking stupid. LOL

And this giraffe smilie is just fuckin stupid. I mean since when was this the forum for Animal Planet?
Old 04 Dec 2002, 01:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
Since you've already deleted my smiley because everyone thought it was annoying and no one was using it... get rid of this one :stick: I'm sorry stick but this thing is just so fucking stupid. LOL
I agree. I saw it the first time and thought it was cool, but now that I think about it a little more, I'm probably never gonna use that retarded ass smilie. I shouldn't have requested it. You can delete it if you want to SC.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 02:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

boy we got some stupid smilies here

wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many