ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Should Prototype be Banned?
View Poll Results: Who wants Prototype Banned from PWF?
Yes that Muthafucka does my head in 12 75.00%
No because that senseless Twat entertains me 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2002, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Question Should Prototype be Banned?

I dunno about any of you guys and gals, but this Prototype muthafucka pisses me off to much for my own good.
That Prick is obviously jus avin a laugh and fuckin around by postin meaningless threads. If he was out lookin for an arguement but posted threads that actually meant something I wouldnt mind, But he's a Twat

Now for the Funny part
Lets see how many of us want rid of this Cunt
Old 28 Nov 2002, 06:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
One Step Closer

Renegade is on a distinguished road

A warning maybe, If he aint already had one. Ive only seen a couple of his posts & yeah there pretty big cus he spreads the damn lines out so much. See what happens & what the big guys do upstairs?
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

No, he hasn't done anything except make a few senseless staements. Unless he breaks some rules, i can't see him getting banned.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 09:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya I think he should be banned. He is pissing the hell out of me.
Old 28 Nov 2002, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've read that guys posts, and I must say, he makes laugh so fuckin hard....

"hey its my opinion"

"i love and respect all you posters"

Then he was sayin "undertaker calloway" lmao, he's a dumbass, but that shit is fuckin hilarious.

"john seena and angle are up and coming stars" lmfao

He should stay. All he has done is make a few posts that I find hilarious, but if I was a hardcore WWE forum poster, then I might be upset, but probably not cuz that guy has a gimmick and it's funny as hell

"hey its my opinion"

lmfao
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 11:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

hey... everyone hates him... everyone hates me... in a fun kinda way... ya know... it's not like I'm gettin' banned ne time soon... I'm even a mod and GM!
Old 28 Nov 2002, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

FUCK YOU DA LOO!!!!!!!1

All I do is come here and voice my opinion

and you hate me

I said I love all posters and mods

what rules have I broken

so what if I love John Cena, Undertaker Calloway, Kurt Angle, wrestlingGOD HHH, and MATTITUDE

so leave me alone FUCKRAG!!!!

hey its my opinion

DONT BAN ME BAN THAT SOMBITCH FOR WANTING ME TO BE BANNED

i used to love you

as a friend and a wrestling fan

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2002, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Sorry , but I totally agree with Da Loo ! This punk annoys me and pisses anyone off ! Get him banned !
Old 29 Nov 2002, 02:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype
FUCK YOU DA LOO!!!!!!!1

All I do is come here and voice my opinion

and you hate me

I said I love all posters and mods

what rules have I broken

so what if I love John Cena, Undertaker Calloway, Kurt Angle, wrestlingGOD HHH, and MATTITUDE

so leave me alone FUCKRAG!!!!

hey its my opinion

DONT BAN ME BAN THAT SOMBITCH FOR WANTING ME TO BE BANNED

i used to love you

as a friend and a wrestling fan
I used to love you too son but that was before I through your mom in the Bin after I realised that she had gave birth to a retard.

On a serious note, Your not going to get banned because any of us want you to get banned so dont worry, I kinda find it funny to bash you for your crappy posts anyway so please - be my guest stay on PWF, I just thought that it would be funny to see how many of us think that your

Quote:
hey its my opinion
Old 29 Nov 2002, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Please just ban his ass. In like almost every thread here his stupid ass comes

skipping all

these

friggin lines

and talks about how John Cena and he/her should rent a motel room and talk about the next colors for his tights. Prototype is so f*ckin annoying.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2002, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

He is anoying and knows nothing about the business. Please get rid of him.