ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

PWF First Poster Of The Month

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default PWF First Poster Of The Month

Well I have the honor to announce PWF's First Poster Of The Month. He a great poster and its honor to have him here. So with out further adue{sp} i would like to announce that....TYLER DURDEN is the poster of the month. I added your name to the forum leaders so that everyone knows you are the poster of the month. http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/showgroups.php So congratualtions Tyler.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

ummm congratulations Tyler

but what pray tell are the requirements for this honor??
is there a secret ballot? drawing of straws? rock paper scissors? eenie meenie minie moe?
also beside being called poster of the month what exactly do you get for this honor?
special privleges? do you get to cut in line in the cafeteria?
keys to the executive washroom?

please oh great and powerful mods , explain this honor to me and to any others who wish to be enlightened

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

^^ What he said.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yep we pick them....It's kind of like the nba mvp ballots....It was done like that because it was not a popularity thing (And thats all polls do..Some time)To be fair he won it by a close vote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yep we pick them....It's kind of like the nba mvp ballots....It was done like that because it was not a popularity thing (And thats all polls do..Some time)To be fair he won it by a close vote
If I might inquire
who else was in this contest?
and are there qualifications or do you just need to be sponsored by a mod??

Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

If I might inquire
who else was in this contest?
and are there qualifications or do you just need to be sponsored by a mod??
geez ruin all the fun i just put a sticky at the top of the forum and people say who they think.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

just wonderin man
thanks for your answers gentlemen
you have been most helpful

Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Congrats Tyler...

It was a good question by Kurt though... Who all was nominated?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 04:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

Congrats, i never heard of you but congrats none the less, and who else was nominated??
Filthy Mcnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Congradulations Tyler!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

hehe, see i thought of it on wednesday night and setup the whole poster of the month user group in forum leaders, then told the mods and they voted. lol
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

you mean in a month wear i made a great story, i dont win? not trying to take anything away from tyler, but thats wheelchair discrimination...
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Shut your bitch ass up.

Anyway, who cares? Poster of the month? What is that bullshit? What does the winner get? Does he recieve any prize whatsoever? Or do they just get a "special feeling"? This is fucked up, is all I'm really trying to say.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

There werent formal choices, we just chose who we thought it should be. Tyler has made a TON of good topics this month and deserves it IMO. Congrats TD.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

SC... may I tell them who all was nominated?