ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Ideas for PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Tech talk/ help forum

Just an idea.

anyways, this forum could be for the "technologically inclined" folk who wish to discuss all things electronic, be it PC's/Mac's, Stereo systems, TV's DVD/VCR other appliances etc. etc. etc.

not only could the forum be used to discuss these things, but this could also be the place where you could go for tips, etc. on the aforementioned things.
(be it PC setup, stereo system configuration etc, technology news/rumours consumer reports, etc. etc etc.)

as always, i'd like to offer my help in those forum if they were ever created.

what do you guys think?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Fine art / literature/ photography thread

a place for people to discuss books, modern art and the like.
also a place for budding artists/photographers to show off their work.

what do you guys think?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Creative Writing, etc. Thread

a place for people to post their creative work, be it columns (wrestling and non-wrestling alike), opinion peices, rants, poems, lyrics, freestyles, short stories, essays, scripts, etc. etc. etc.

anyone else have thoughts on this?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Advice/Homework forum

A place for posters to go if they need someone to turn to for advice.

Also a place where people needing help on their homework could post their problems and willing people could help them out.

your thoughts?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Religion, Spirituality and Philosphy thread.

this one's pretty self explanatory.
although it seems a tad highbrow.
just a thought.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Sorry Ty, but your five threads were taking up too much server space so I thought it would be easier to merge all of your threads into one. Anyways, your ideas for this site seem pretty good.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Sorry Ty, but your five threads were taking up too much server space so I thought it would be easier to merge all of your threads into one. Anyways, your ideas for this site seem pretty good.
dood, that was the right choice. I thought about that after the fact, but alas, i don't have the abilities to merge threads. it's all good tho.

well thanks for the kudos bro, but what does everyone else think of these ideas? any comments/ ideas too add?
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

creative writing should and ususally is in the fan fiction forum, as for the others hmmmm
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

like the ideas
only suggestion would be add the art and literature to entertainment center

Tech board is a great idea
and I am a big proponent of the advice board

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2002, 03:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

tech stuff just use the games forum maybe we can chagne the name. we cant have this many forums but for all the other stuff post in offtopic so offtopic can have something. but they were good ideas but they wouldnt work at the moment.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 01:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Creative Writing, etc. Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
a place for people to post their creative work, be it columns (wrestling and non-wrestling alike), opinion peices, rants, poems, lyrics, freestyles, short stories, essays, scripts, etc. etc. etc.

anyone else have thoughts on this?
I like this idea.
Take out "Fan Fiction" from the wrestling forums then have it included in creative writing....Instead of just one limited forum with little traffic you could have a variety of stuff.
Give it the mods from fan fiction...All is good!!!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote