ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Harassment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2002, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Harassment

I'm tired of Rock bashing people who don't ask for it. This guy is a mod and he does this everyday. He just called Blu Angel a hoe for no reason in the WWE forum and he will probably insult me for defending her. This Warzone king crap is going way too far.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

What you mean is, you're tired of me making you my bitch, is this the way you get back at me, by bitching and snitching like the bitch ass "fag man rollin" that you are.

Go read the thread's boy and you will notice that this whore "blu angel" has problems with many people, she's always trying to start up argument's cause she think's she know's it all, not to mention all those pm's she sent me when she was stalking me.

I said it once and ill say it again, if somebody starts up with me, ill punk them out right there and get the fact's straight boy.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

You bash anyone who doesn't agree with u, man. This time YOU started it by calling her a hoe.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
You bash anyone who doesn't agree with u, man. This time YOU started it by calling her a hoe.

Awwww, are you gonna cry like you're little slutty mother?

You would have to go back and read the thread's from a month back, cause this crap started way before today boy

Get the fact's straight you sick gothic freaky fuck.
Old 13 Nov 2002, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

EAsy there big fella......no need to tear him a new one for taking up for someone.....Its okay. DAMMIT WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'll tell you why

Rock is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY user whos looking for a fight on every forum. All users here are cool with each other but Rock is the only jackass in this damn place that keeps posting crap and looking for a fight. He's supposed a Moderator here for crying out loud. His behavior is not professional and portrys a bad example to other Mods here. I'm a network administrator myself and this behavior is simply intolerable in any place.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 04:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Ok, I don't know the Rock/Blu Angel situation and i'm not going to act like I do know.

But I know this much. I have had my moments talking to rock on the board and we've had our agreements and our fights. But Rock is like me. If you stirke or piss me off i'm an open and blunt person. I'm going to tell you how I feel and what I think. If you don't like it don't start with me.

Rock is pretty much the same way. I don't talk much with him but he has his moments. All of the mods here pretty much have their good days and their bad days. And I can count more often then not people who have started with him for no reason. And so he's gonig to retaliate back and when he does he flames you good and people get pissed. He's not going to shut up like most anyone else here.

So basically if you don't like what he has to say or you don't want him to flame you don't start with him and don't reply to him. It only gets worse.

Rock is not the worst person here by far. He can be a prick as we all can here. But overall he's a pretty decent person.

As for you mac, this is a message board not we are the world LOL.

I don't think everyone here is going to get along it's just a board and it's life
Old 14 Nov 2002, 09:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
Ok, I don't know the Rock/Blu Angel situation and i'm not going to act like I do know.

But I know this much. I have had my moments talking to rock on the board and we've had our agreements and our fights. But Rock is like me. If you stirke or piss me off i'm an open and blunt person. I'm going to tell you how I feel and what I think. If you don't like it don't start with me.

Rock is pretty much the same way. I don't talk much with him but he has his moments. All of the mods here pretty much have their good days and their bad days. And I can count more often then not people who have started with him for no reason. And so he's gonig to retaliate back and when he does he flames you good and people get pissed. He's not going to shut up like most anyone else here.

So basically if you don't like what he has to say or you don't want him to flame you don't start with him and don't reply to him. It only gets worse.

Rock is not the worst person here by far. He can be a prick as we all can here. But overall he's a pretty decent person.

As for you mac, this is a message board not we are the world LOL.

I don't think everyone here is going to get along it's just a board and it's life
Whatever man
Old 14 Nov 2002, 12:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

you're one of the few that have a problem with him

there are many in the sports forum and off topic that think he's a good guy

not everyone is going to like everyone here

but you're sitting here bitching about him trying to accomplish what?
Old 14 Nov 2002, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
you're one of the few that have a problem with him

there are many in the sports forum and off topic that think he's a good guy

not everyone is going to like everyone here

but you're sitting here bitching about him trying to accomplish what?
Forget it, Blood. It's obvious that the End of the World itself must happen before you guys do jackshit about him.
Old 14 Nov 2002, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I'll just cut and paste what I said in that thread regarding it

I can't really understand how people can get agitated with words over the internet...it shouldn't be an issue,I think my outlook on the WWE is similar to Rocks..as in I am actually enjoying it right now.

And I enjoy reading what Mayuca and Blu also have to say because of the history that they both seem to know...I don't really agree with their views...but I do respect them.

If he says something to u....just go on with your posting lives, because if u respond back to it...you are just facilitating the problem that you are now complaining about
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

He's rude. He turns civil wrestling talk into personal attacks and I'm tired of you guys encouraging him by not even repremanding him. It's the same shit you pull with Mables. Hell you even made him a mod!
Old 14 Nov 2002, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
He's rude. He turns civil wrestling talk into personal attacks and I'm tired of you guys encouraging him by not even repremanding him. It's the same shit you pull with Mables. Hell you even made him a mod!
Deadman, if someone is rude or not is there own perogitive...we are all big boys and girls..he is strong about his opinions and he expresses himself as such.It's a wrestling forum...if it was an "n'sync" and "Backstreet Boys" forum...I would understand....but just grow some tougher skin and deal with it...as I said...just don't read his posts.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 04:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

See that....EVERYOPNE IS>...Ignore him....hes just wanting your attention he does it to get under your skin...and it obviously works.....be adults....otherwise you cant go into the twisted world forum....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2002, 04:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
See that....EVERYOPNE IS>...Ignore him....hes just wanting your attention he does it to get under your skin...and it obviously works.....be adults....otherwise you cant go into the twisted world forum....
At least give me the means to ignore him other then "don't read his posts".