ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

WWE Forum Mod????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2002, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Angry WWE Forum Mod????

Listen....Dre is cool and all...And does his job....I don't see PrincessSteph alot...I ain't got no beef with her....But can someone mod the fucking WWE Forum.... People spam and do stupid shit in it.... And it bugs the fuck out of me....It doesn't have to be me...It can be Bloodice or someone who gives a damn about the forum....It's the reason I come here and its treated like shit....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I like dre and princess myself but i have to agree with you

it has become nothing more then a spam fest and you're not the first one to complain but you're the first one to be open about it

i think it needs a major cleaning out but that is just my opinion and i hope that the a few of the other mods/admins see this as well
Old 09 Nov 2002, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This places is turning in to a snitch board...Just like PW...In my opinion the forum is good...And Dre and PS16..do a good job...God forbids it becomes a joke like the other site wwe forum.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

and jsut how is someone giving their opinion being a snitch? there have been numerous ppl asking why there are several of the same topics when they can easily be merged

you don't need more then one topic on how you felt about this weeks raw or two threads on who you hate and why when it can all go into the same thread

you have forums going to hell because of this at any site not just here or pw
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Like i said if thats the only problem people posting the same thing...Thats easy to be taken care of crying about it does nothing...People have lives they cant come and mod every little thing...Thats why we have super mods and admin...The forum doesn't have spam..Them threads are mostly intelligent fans with intelligent point of views it's not spamming.

And again i say if it's to many threads of the same thing,Thats petty shit that can be taken care of..Call for another mod or replacing the current ones is stupid In My Opinion...I mean this place have too many mods as it is now.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I have to agree with you we do have way to many mods here and i've said that way to many times you bring up some good points
Old 10 Nov 2002, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think the forum is actually one of hte best WWE forums around. I think Dre and PS16 do a great job with it. There really isnt a whole lot that needs to be done to it right now, I mean there all kinds of different non SPAM threads in there right now. I mean every now and then a newbie repeats someone or has a SPAm thread, but fro the most part its all right. BUt if you do have problems Im sure Dre or PS will be happy to help you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Hey im been busy lately. And i know alot about wrestling I know that The Rock sucks. I will start doing a better job in there Slash.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Dre and PS16 are doing a great job in my book. U can actully go in the WWE forum and see INTELLIGANT ppl having a SMART convo about the WWE. Insted of some other places WWE forum who have non stop spam....and I think we all know who I am talkin about here

-WhiteWolf
Old 10 Nov 2002, 04:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
Dre and PS16 are doing a great job in my book. U can actully go in the WWE forum and see INTELLIGANT ppl having a SMART convo about the WWE. Insted of some other places WWE forum who have non stop spam....and I think we all know who I am talkin about here

-WhiteWolf
Off topic or Warzone..Enlighten me?
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
This places is turning in to a snitch board...Just like PW...In my opinion the forum is good...And Dre and PS16..do a good job...God forbids it becomes a joke like the other site wwe forum.
I agree with Truth... keep everything the way it is... if it's not doing ne harm... leave it... if it is... live with it..
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

Quote:
Off topic or Warzone..Enlighten me?
well actully in OT here.....it's not as much spam as ...erm...the sister site.....Warzone....funny ass fights....there....stupid to the point they're not even funny fights....

IMO ..........the WWE forum here is alot better than our sister site.....I'm not trying to start another PWF vs. erm...PW war but yeah.......our WWE forum doesn't have as much spam as PW....my humble opinions....and yeah let's keep them the way they are....it's better that way.

-WhiteWolf
Old 10 Nov 2002, 05:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Here's an idea You,Stonecold,And Mcmahon...Let me be the 3rd guy in there and i'll make some amazing things happen
Old 10 Nov 2002, 07:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Here's an idea You,Stonecold,And Mcmahon...Let me be the 3rd guy in there and i'll make some amazing things happen
I knew this would shut this conversation down....But seriously Stonecold,Mcmahon,And Whitewolf...Give "THE TRUTH" a shot
Old 10 Nov 2002, 08:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dave's slave

lol sorry...i useaully kill the threads ..um...well...that's really not my option to make u super mod or not...it's kevin's...

-WhiteWolf