ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

vacant positions in some forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default vacant positions in some forums

so here i am browsing through the forums, and i see ILC has made a departure from PWF. (I know, i was shocked too.)

anyways, i realized that she was modding a forum , and seeing as she left, it seems to be vacant.

If you need a second mod there, i'd be willing to offer my services in that forum. yeah yeah, i'm sure there'd be some immature jokes from posters, but i really think i can rise above that.

after all, i am secure with my sexuality, (as in i like women, and only women)
and all modding basically is is moving threads around, and monitoring content, so posters with those kind of insecurities about that should really get over that.

anyways, i'd love to be able to assist you all in the maintenance of this site, no matter what forum it would be. and hey, if you need help in any other forum i'd like to offer my services as well.

I'm not her for some kind of power struggle, but like i said above, i just want to be able to help out.

drop me a line, let me know what you think, ok?

take 'er easy,
Old 07 Nov 2002, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

According to SC and all the other super mods we are not going to add any new mods for a while as they feel we have to many right now (29). sorry.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

were not addin any more mods right now, but when we do add new ones we will keep you in mind tyler.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

YOu already know how I feel Buckshot......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm really fucking sick of you always wanting to be a fucking mod. Fuck you been here for like a month and thats all you been asking. Like shut the fuck you. Seriously. Every post I read of yours says can I mod this? can I mod that? SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Old 08 Nov 2002, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

um.........yeah............ok then.......................
Old 08 Nov 2002, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i personally don't think you should be a mod again, there buckshot, cause you were a mod once and gave it all up, you show up as tyler, leave again, came back as pablo, realized most the posters get annoyed by you, you leave and say you won't be back, and then show back up as tyler again only to do the same shit you have done for the last few months..get over it.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
i personally don't think you should be a mod again, there buckshot, cause you were a mod once and gave it all up, you show up as tyler, leave again, came back as pablo, realized most the posters get annoyed by you, you leave and say you won't be back, and then show back up as tyler again only to do the same shit you have done for the last few months..get over it.
so let's see, you piss and moan about me trying to stimulate conversation in the OT, then you bitch when i make a suggestion in the suggestion box.

so, um , what? didn't know i had to run everything by you b4 i posted to see if you'd be happy with my content..........

last time i checked, we lived in a democratic society.............
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

so let's see, you piss and moan about me trying to stimulate conversation in the OT, then you bitch when i make a suggestion in the suggestion box.

so, um , what? didn't know i had to run everything by you b4 i posted to see if you'd be happy with my content..........

last time i checked, we lived in a democratic society.............
you want democracy, here ya go, we took a vote and decided you should fuck off!
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

wow. how incredibly mature.
why don't you respond to me whenever you actually have something intellectually stimulating to stay?
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
wow. how incredibly mature.
why don't you respond to me whenever you actually have something intellectually stimulating to stay?
we took another vote and decided you should read my reply to you in the off topic instead.