ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

How bout a new forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default How bout a new forum

an advice forum modded by Your Olympic Hero Kurt Angle
I think it would work a place where posters can go for advice from other posters
and as an added bonus not only have i taken psych courses but i used to bartend so I am really good at listening to people and helpin them with problems

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

off topic is a good spot for that

for the time being there are a number of forums and no reason to add on
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

We have one.....its called Off Topic.:koolaid:

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

its true we have off topic but OT is filled with shitloads of Spam

I was thinking something more along the lines of a serious exchange

rather than "whats your favorite color?"
figure it could at least get a trial run...couldnt possibly be more dead than fan fiction or wrestling history

Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
its true we have off topic but OT is filled with shitloads of Spam

I was thinking something more along the lines of a serious exchange

rather than "whats your favorite color?"
figure it could at least get a trial run...couldnt possibly be more dead than fan fiction or wrestling history
LOL, don't worry Kurt Angle. I know that OT has alotta threads that may seem stupid to you but people really do help each other out in OT. I see people exchanging advice and ideas in OT almost every night so and advice forum really isn't needed. Thanks for the idea though.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

WHAT THE FUCK

I've seen at least 2 new forums pop tonite but i can't get an advice Forum????
What kinda horse shit is this????

Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

cause something still needs to be in ot. lol and there wasnt a high demad for and adivce forum, and the wwe one is a sub-forum and Freaky forums have been very successful at other boards. if a demand for a advice forum is high than thats a different story.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
cause something still needs to be in ot. lol and there wasnt a high demad for and adivce forum, and the wwe one is a sub-forum and Freaky forums have been very successful at other boards. if a demand for a advice forum is high than thats a different story.
OK my problem just keeps going to advice = no demand
dead babies = high demand

heres some advice free of charge no forum needed GET HELP

Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

OK my problem just keeps going to advice = no demand
dead babies = high demand

heres some advice free of charge no forum needed GET HELP
*sighs* Why all the fucking crying? Just make a poll
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
*sighs* Why all the fucking crying? Just make a poll
Truth do you have any specific problems with me? or is it just my continued existance?

Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Truth do you have any specific problems with me? or is it just my continued existance?
It might be that you're crying like a little ho over an advice forum when OT works perfectly fine for getting advice.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hero of PWF!

Mighty-Matt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mighty-Matt Send a message via AIM to Mighty-Matt

I think kurts right an advise forum would be good but um really a freaky forum oh hell yeah i bet that had alot of ppl wanting that well u meant to say "mods friends" wanted it.
I seen lots of that freaky stuff in off topic already.

I say give kurt his forum
Mighty-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I think the OT is the place for that. Why open a completely new forum, and use more space on the server, when, I don't know, he can post a thread every day in the MOTM giving advice. I think a forum just for advice would be unnecessary.