ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

It's about damn time that i became admin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default It's about damn time that i became admin.

I've been here since day one (albeit under various names) and well, i'm the kick in the junk that this site needs to turn around it's somewhat sagging fortunes.

You all know i'd rule these boards with an iron fist.
You all know that when i do become an admin that i'd make the pole-smoking bitch hitler look like a bloody girl guide.

so what the hell are you waiting for, do it already!
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

dont hold your breath on becoming an admin. im not saying your a bad mod, it just probably wont happen.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

well, duh.

change is usully never happening at this place. (maybe that's a reason why users/posts/quality is on the decline here?)

and no, i'm not attacking your job. i just know that i could do a better job then the current chutzpah running the place
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

KIDDING! (or am I?)
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
well, duh.

change is usully never happening at this place. (maybe that's a reason why users/posts/quality is on the decline here?)

and no, i'm not attacking your job. i just know that i could do a better job then the current chutzpah running the place
you think this place is on a decline, well its not. we have more hits than ever. and you say there is no change around here, we have been doing everything for the posters i have added 50 smilies for them all out ofd request, they wanted motm back we finally decided it would work for the best. we are doing everything here to try to succeed in fulfilling the posters wishes, so dont say nothing is getting down here cause it is, and there is more to come.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Stone Cold gets a lot done around here and is a very good super mod or mega mod. He checks in, makes sure things aren't out of hand and adds a lot of input to this site whether you like him or not.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

well...I just don't like SC...but that's my personal opinion....but I'd like to c Tyler (great guy and could really put some new stuff with PWF) or Shyne (awsome with people and would b a GREAT super mod)...but those are my huble opinions..

-WhiteWolf
Old 05 Nov 2002, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I go with WW on this one. How are YOU adding stuff SC? do you have different abilities than me and WW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well shyne only spams in off topic and that is my opinion

stonecold is alwayas in the forums making sure things are cleared out

but then again most of the mods here don't like me either so of course ppl will disagree with me on this one
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

c that's where I kinda think ur wrong Blood...(don't take it offensively)...but SC spams a whooole lot...most people get ticked off at'em and he doesn't really add anything to the board. Me and Mr. M come around and always check the boards to make sure things are running smoothly but we don't always post (well at least me..i come in the morning and check out the mod room and suggestio box and OT).

All SC really does is tell Kevin about the suggestions others have made. Really....that's mainly all he does....I'll talk to Kevin but the only real time I do is when I think something is really so bad that we need to get Kevin in on it.

Other than that i think SC needs to either step down as Super mod and probably needs to be a regualar poster. Or just step down from super mod and give him a mod spot somewhere....either way...I think he needs to step down...

just my huble opinion...

-WhiteWolf
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

With all do respect "Whitewolf"...I dont see what you do...I dont think you put in much work as Vinnie Mac or Stonecold...That just my "Truthfull" opinion
Old 05 Nov 2002, 04:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
With all do respect "Whitewolf"...I dont see what you do...I dont think you put in much work as Vinnie Mac or Stonecold...That just my "Truthfull" opinion

I completely agree with the Truth.

Stone Cold does more than any other supermod here {no offence to white wolf or Vinny mac} he's always on top of thing's and makes banner's for everybody and im not just saying this cause we are in a stable, im just pointing out...THE TRUTH.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
well shyne only spams in off topic and that is my opinion

stonecold is alwayas in the forums making sure things are cleared out

but then again most of the mods here don't like me either so of course ppl will disagree with me on this one
LOL,I spam..in Off Topic or anywhere on this site?.....explain that..that is irrational as hell....I think your opinion is based on the fact that you do not like me very much, which merely illustrates your inability to make an objective statement...but that is just my opinion.

I do not have running dialouges in OT like you do with people ..which is Spam..I post thought out responses...and contrbuite a great deal to this site, I have started more intelligant threads then u or anyone has here...but hey...that is just how I feel about it.

An opinion is empty till it is backed up with facts....u have presented no facts..thus your opinion is empty.

I would LOVE to know how u based that opinion.

Are u just bitter that some people think I would be appropriate for a super mod posistion...and not you? That is what you seem like....from what I can gather.

Last edited by Max Cannon; 05 Nov 2002 at 08:03 PM.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2002, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave

no offense takin by ur opinions about me and my modding...but I have done my share of things for PWF...I have oh I have.

I haven't gotten many requests for banners Affical has been ruling in that department but look at SC's banners....most of them suck. Sorry but it's true...he's getting better yes but really he does not do that great of a job...but he's still gettin better...not saying I'm any pro at graphic's or anything but I've made some really kick ass banners, and it was mainly in the beginning was when everyone was asking for banners is when i shot up with my banner requests....they've slowed down b/c mostly everyone has/wants a banner has one, and if they want a new one someone will take it up whoever is around or is willin to do it will.

SC....he takes the suggestions from the mod room or from another post/forum and he tells Kevin all about it....then either Kevin will veto it or he will pass it and make the changes.

I've notified Kevin online about alot of things...he has the power to change things that I can't so that is when I notify him or when I think something is getting too out of hand and I think we need backup or someone to help get some stuff under control then I'll notify Kevin.

I did bann one person....and the reason why was becuase it was an alter spaming up the boards. I check ip's and i check alot of things behind the scenes that ya'll probably don't see. I do my part and I think i do it rather well. I get to know all the posters as best as i can and get to know them to kinda say If u have ne questions ask my pm box is always open And yes I do get pm's asking me questions and what not. So I do my share...oh it's true...it's DAMN true!!

-WhiteWolf
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

you think this place is on a decline, well its not. we have more hits than ever. and you say there is no change around here, we have been doing everything for the posters i have added 50 smilies for them all out ofd request, they wanted motm back we finally decided it would work for the best. we are doing everything here to try to succeed in fulfilling the posters wishes, so dont say nothing is getting down here cause it is, and there is more to come.
well, hey i might not be a bloody rocket scientist, but i do visit the site quite often (even if i'm not posting, i'm poring through almost each and every thread)....and as much as you claim that things are on the up and up here, SC, it's obvious things aren't the way they used to be. saturday was a day that used to comprise the majority of traffic around this, place, but the last few sat's, there's been little to no posters online.....i know, 'cause i've been here.

and wow, you brought MOTM back. if you look back in the suggestion box pages, i made that suggestion about two months ago. but hey, thanks for being right on top of that one. way to take credit for other people's idea's.

and honestly? who gives a rat's ass about smilies??????? chances are it was a thread you started anyway. and because you're all buddy-buddy with you know who, of course it got done. but, i digress, that's not the point.

when the people who run this site cop an elitist, almost arrogant attitude towards suggestions, it really makes me wonder if you're really here for the posters or to merely mentally fellate your own oversized ego.

but whatever, it's not like you'll pay much attention to this thread anyways.
it's not like you'd ever make shyne a super mod like he deserves to be.
it's not like you'd ever give credit to whitewolf like she deserves.
it's not like you'd actually praise Mr. McMahon for his many efforts.
it's not like you'd actually do something to make someone other than yourself look good.

I will continue to post here, but as long as things stay the way they are, i hope they go to shit.

and for the record SC, i'm not pinning this on you, i'm pinning this on everyone who's responsible for the decline of this site.