ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

What about a Spam Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default What about a Spam Forum?

Well, hey, there are spam-only forums on many other wrestling boards, so why not one here at PWF?

surely it would cut down on the heinous amount of spam in the OT, as well as in various other forums.

I think Stone Cold would be an excellent mod for it, as he has perfeced the art of spamming quite well. (J/K)

just a thought.
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What about a Spam Forum?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
surely it would cut down on the heinous amount of spam in the OT, as well as in various other forums.
A much better idea would be to crackdown on spamming altogether. It's pointless and makes any board that is infested with it look like shit.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2002, 11:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

most people dont understand the problem of a spam forum. Spam takes up precious space on the server and making a whole forum of it is definetly not gonna help our jam packed server. so this is a bad idea for the server sake.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

LOL, the last thing we need is to have like a 100 posters with post counts of 5000. You're idea sounds ok at first but SC is right, the spam would take up waaaaaaay too much server space and would make this place look very unprofessional. Instead the mods here should be focusing on eliminating spam all-together.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Listen buddy you have the worst idea's.
Old 05 Nov 2002, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

thanks or your opinion, i'll take that into account the next time i go to post something.