ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Smilies and avs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2007, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Smilies and avs

I have added some new smilies and some new avs to the site.

The smilies are in different sections mostly under additional smilies or weird catagory smilies.

The avs are listed with the avs of course, I figure maybe some new avs would attract people and make them want to start posting.

I mean really how many people want to sport a Nidia av. So I deleted the ones that were obvious.

Feel free to check them out and if you have questions feel free to ask, or make suggestions to me or Trev.

Thank you.

Fuck it, here the smilies are so you don't have to look for them.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Nice.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Could you change to that please?

I'd also be very happy if you guys would consider adding...

-

...thank you.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

You changed your AV......I think your AV was one of the longest since I've been on the site...Sly also...everyone else changes their AV and sig like every week almost...
Old 28 Oct 2007, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah I was pretty shocked to see that DC changed his avatar too,the person who's had their avatar the longest would be HIJ who's had his since the start of PWF back in 2002.

How about having some of our wonderful GFX artists make avatars for different categories?

Wrestling - WWE, TNA, Old School, Indies
Entertainment - TV, Movies, Music, Video Games
Sports - Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Soccer,etc
Miscellaneous

I know it sounds like a lot of work but I just think it would be cool if it happened,and have people request what they would like to see in certain categories.

Just throwing that suggestion out there
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2007, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Great idea , Jason. I could make some avatars with no problem at all.

If we get a ton of avatars made, you should make the avatar section divided into the different categories as well. It will then be easier to find. If it is possible to do that.
Old 28 Oct 2007, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Can you add this one? And name it :truth_is_a_faggot:?

Old 29 Oct 2007, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

All smilies have been added by request.
Old 31 Oct 2007, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Here are the new smilies I have uploaded today.

Last edited by DC; 31 Oct 2007 at 04:26 PM.
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2007, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Today's New Smilies

enjoy.
Old 04 Nov 2007, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

lol, Highlight should be proud.

lovin' it.

Great stuff, DC.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2007, 03:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC

enjoy.
Oh god.

Dying.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2007, 08:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

We should rename the mercy smiley to :e x o:
Old 08 Nov 2007, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi-Light
Oh god.

Dying.
cobra star ship sucks more dick then you.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2007, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Got some new ones for you guys...feel free to make suggestions, and if there are smilies that should be taken off that just seem stupid or obsolete, let me and Trev know.