ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

A Styles/Fashion forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2002, 06:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default A Styles/Fashion forum

I mean it's the only thing we're missing.......We get a Style/Fashion form we'd be complete.

It'd be a great place for people to discuss clothing and onther forms of Style/Fashion.

I'm a very Stylish guy.And I'd love to help some of our.Grotesque dressing posters get their style together.It's a known fact,You dress better you feel better,And it makes you feel proud,And walk with your head up.

And I scene some of your picks,And you cant dress.But thats not a bad thing,You havent been taught,But you can be.

I know the ladies,Would like it,They can discuss the latest fashions and fashion tips.And give the guys some opinions(from a female point of view) and vice versa.

We can converse About 5000$ Armani suits,To a stylish jean suit.

A pair of 200$ Jordans,To How to make a simple pair of reebok classics doing wonders to a out fit.

How to make cheap stuff work.

The do's and dont of dressing

What designers are in & which ones are played out

What to wear with what.

Girls can discuss hair styles,And what not to do with hair,And get guys opinion

And more stuff i'll post later

Please support the "Style/Fashion forum
Old 31 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

are you serious? this doesn't seem like your personality at all..but hey whatever, if it gets internet ratings i'm for it!
Old 31 Oct 2002, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
are you serious? this doesn't seem like your personality at all..but hey whatever, if it gets internet ratings i'm for it!
The Truth loves a great style
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A Styles/Fashion forum

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I mean it's the only thing we're missing.......We get a Style/Fashion form we'd be complete.

It'd be a great place for people to discuss clothing and onther forms of Style/Fashion.

I'm a very Stylish guy.And I'd love to help some of our.Grotesque dressing posters get their style together.It's a known fact,You dress better you feel better,And it makes you feel proud,And walk with your head up.

And I scene some of your picks,And you cant dress.But thats not a bad thing,You havent been taught,But you can be.

I know the ladies,Would like it,They can discuss the latest fashions and fashion tips.And give the guys some opinions(from a female point of view) and vice versa.

We can converse About 5000$ Armani suits,To a stylish jean suit.

A pair of 200$ Jordans,To How to make a simple pair of reebok classics doing wonders to a out fit.

How to make cheap stuff work.

The do's and dont of dressing

What designers are in & which ones are played out

What to wear with what.

Girls can discuss hair styles,And what not to do with hair,And get guys opinion

And more stuff i'll post later

Please support the "Style/Fashion forum
Hey, I love that idea. I would love a forum of fashion and styles!
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: Re: A Styles/Fashion forum

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

Hey, I love that idea. I would love a forum of fashion and styles!
If EB wants one, i say let's have one!
Old 02 Nov 2002, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Re: Re: A Styles/Fashion forum

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

If EB wants one, i say let's have one!
hehe thanks
Old 02 Nov 2002, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah i think its a good idea.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Thanks Dogcatcher,PS16,And my baby "Edgesbaby.For your support....Thats 2 mods and a top "PWF" Agent...Come on people support Styles &Fashion
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lets just keep in off topic.....cause hey....its off topic......just my opinion. Im sure theres better forums we can come up with other than one where a Rico Swave wannabe will be talking to himself.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Lets just keep in off topic.....cause hey....its off topic......just my opinion. Im sure theres better forums we can come up with other than one where a Rico Swave wannabe will be talking to himself.
I seen your pic and Rico Suave would be a improvment...For your chubby "Police soft ball jersey wearing ass"

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 02 Nov 2002 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02 Nov 2002, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I agree with you on that the truth, sounds a good idea
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't like that idea...
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
I agree with you on that the truth, sounds a good idea
Thanks for you support....Dont mind "KAM" he's a jealous fuck...Because he's a jealous fuck with no style...Now come with the fake ass story "Jay" I know you will...
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I don't like that idea...
Because you have no Style....But i could teach you
Old 02 Nov 2002, 08:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Style and Fashion.....LOL Riiight...