ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Remove Dr. Feelgood As Mod!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2007, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

RAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud of
Default Remove Dr. Feelgood As Mod!

Dr. Feelgood is abusing his mod powers and deleting every single one of my posts in sports and i'm getting sick of it. All of my posts are vaild. I was wondering if he could be removed as mod so I could post.

Thanks.

RAVENS4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

you've got six posts.

You don't get a say-so in mods.

your definition of valid is obviously different than the moderators.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

We will work on that. Normally it takes a request like yours a good week to get through, because of all the duties the mods and admins have to do. We higher ups work very hard to meet your needs as a poster, so you can have a good experience here at PWF. Normally we require that a request such as this be made in triplicate. But since you are new, we will let it slide. Like I said it should take a week before your request will be addressed in the next admin/mod meeting. We will value any other opinions you have on the situation and feel free to find a veteran poster to represent your side. Until then, just make do, and we will do all we can to provide you with a quality posting experience.

Best Regards,

PWF Managment Team
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

RAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud ofRAVENS4LIFE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
you've got six posts.

You don't get a say-so in mods.

your definition of valid is obviously different than the moderators.
I have been longer here then you. I guess you're opinion doesn't matter either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
We will work on that. Normally it takes a request like yours a good week to get through, because of all the duties the mods and admins have to do. We higher ups work very hard to meet your needs as a poster, so you can have a good experience here at PWF. Normally we require that a request such as this be made in triplicate. But since you are new, we will let it slide. Like I said it should take a week before your request will be addressed in the next admin/mod meeting. We will value any other opinions you have on the situation and feel free to find a veteran poster to represent your side. Until then, just make do, and we will do all we can to provide you with a quality posting experience.

Best Regards,

PWF Managment Team
Thanks. I knew something would get done.

RAVENS4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'll stop deleting your posts and threads when you stop making senseless posts that's nothing more than, RAVENS RULE!
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I have no idea who you are, but the first post I've ever seen from you, you called someone an asshole for posting the opinion about the ravens. If you want respect like striping someone of mod powers I suggest you respect other posters so you don't piss them off.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Like I said. At the next scheduled mod meeting this will get addressed. Dr. Feelgood will have a chance to explain his actions, and the request of Raven will be considered. If we find Dr. Feelgood guilty we will strip him of his powers. But we need more time to look into the matter. These things can't be rushed.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like A Fox
I have no idea who you are, but the first post I've ever seen from you, you called someone an asshole for posting the opinion about the ravens. If you want respect like striping someone of mod powers I suggest you respect other posters so you don't piss them off.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Welcome to PWF! Go Ravens!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I just talked to some of the other mods and the next meeting will be next Monday. So until then Dr. Feelgood and Raven play nice. If not take it to the warzone. And Feelgood we need a response from you in the mod room regarding your abuse of power please. Thank you.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I just posted my case in the mod room. I'll prepare myself to defend it at the meeting Monday.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood in the Mod Room
besides who cares what this guy thinks, the Ravens suck ass.
Don't you think you should take that up with the poster. If you are going to be bias, we may have to take away your modding duties.
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Don't you think you should take that up with the poster. If you are going to be bias, we may have to take away your modding duties.

I never said that! Hell I like the Ravens!

~EDIT~

LMAO. I got rep for that "comment".

Last edited by Spear; 10 Jan 2007 at 04:26 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Wasn't this guy accused of being an alter on various occasions?..Just saying..
Old 10 Jan 2007, 04:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

^^If you want to know, it's Reb.

It was a joke on me, but he fucked it up.