ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

I think now might be a good time...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2006, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default I think now might be a good time...

...to make an ECW Forum.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I second that.

Maybe even as a subforum to WWE.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

I suggested it to SC a week or two ago.

I really want to be a mod of it and Joey Styles did too.

Oh well.

ECWESPN

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Weakass Night Of The Tough Guys...errrrrrrrrrr...TNA has one...and by virtue of the presence of Angle, RVD and Big Slow alone, ECW > TNA...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Jun 2006, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
I second that.

Maybe even as a subforum to WWE.

Yes...as a Sub-Sub Forum of WWE...

Hey if it isnt though, Id like to throw my name in the hat to mod the ECW forum. My record speaks for itself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Make it happen now ECW has a show would be a good idea.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Walken
Yes...as a Sub-Sub Forum of WWE...

Hey if it isnt though, Id like to throw my name in the hat to mod the ECW forum. My record speaks for itself...

Late.

Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Honestly though.

I think myself and The Glue would be a good combination.

Styles with myself could work if he was a lot more active also maybe.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Give me the spot. Whatever..Sounds like a cool subforum.
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Give me the spot. Whatever..Sounds like a cool subforum.
You wouldn't be too bad either.

But you had to act like a chick and not discuss ONS with us at all.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I was busy trying to find cams to watch it. Once I found one it was already 9:30 and I was like fuck it. I mean I'm running on a 6 year old computer here..Pentium 3 Processor..and posting here,watching a webcam,and being in the chat room providing the cam at the same time really wasnt an option.
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^I was busy trying to find cams to watch it. Once I found one it was already 9:30 and I was like fuck it. I mean I'm running on a 6 year old computer here..Pentium 3 Processor..and posting here,watching a webcam,and being in the chat room providing the cam at the same time really wasnt an option.
Well ok then.

You can join Glue and I in running the ECW forum then.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Or it could be me and Glue.

Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Or it could be me and Glue.

Or you can go get hit by a truck.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2006, 11:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Or I could throw you under one.