ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

What is up with the PWF E-Fed Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default What is up with the PWF E-Fed Forum?

I accually thought that it was going to be good. All it is is a Forum filled with E-Fed advertisments. Both mods have given up on it. There have been changes to other forums latly, I think this one should be your next project.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2002, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hmm. ur right i havent seen much action in there. im gonna go look at it and see what we can do to fix it up. have any suggestions?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future

Yea, post an anouncement in there telling posters not to post ads for there E-Feds. That forum is supossed to be for our E-Fed, and those kind of threads and post clog up the frum diverting any real intrest in the E-Fed. also talk to TM and WW. I really like them both, but neither take any part in the E-Fed at all latly. Mabe some new mods for that forum are needed. I would like to offer my sevices, as I have some good ideas on how to bring more attention to it.

My Teams

Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye
Yea, post an anouncement in there telling posters not to post ads for there E-Feds. That forum is supossed to be for our E-Fed, and those kind of threads and post clog up the frum diverting any real intrest in the E-Fed. also talk to TM and WW. I really like them both, but neither take any part in the E-Fed at all latly. Mabe some new mods for that forum are needed. I would like to offer my sevices, as I have some good ideas on how to bring more attention to it.
ya they dont go in there. i dont think they know we have it. how much do you know about e-feds?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwball

I've been in a few, but never ran one. If you would let me run it with someone else with some experience it could really turn it around.

My Teams

Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

hmmm. who do u know that has expierence on this board?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

I'll give you an idea of what I would do over there. First off, I woul;d do what i suggested earlier. stop the ads for other E-feds. Also I would start some accual shows. I would also let the other posters have some part in running it (commish,bookers, match writters,ect.)

My Teams

Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

I have no clue, mabe u should start a thread about it in OT.

My Teams

Old 22 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

you can make the poll. it you can find a partner that knows e-feds well then you guys get the chance to turn it around. but make sure he knows what he is talking about cause that forum need knowlegable mods on the subject of e-feds. no offense ww and thm2oo2 you guys dont seem to go in there our know much about e-feds, but you guys are great mods nonetheless.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I know alot about e-fedz....just seems like it was always dead....I was gonna give it up here ne way...so it wouldn't have mattered

-WhiteWolf
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Um yes, let's get tm2oo2 out of E-Feds and remove him from his modship. na na na na na na!
Old 23 Oct 2002, 04:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

BITCHES!!! I loved E-Feds... I even had my own fed there... I was in ther every single day!!! SC... u might have noticed if u actually stuck ur candy ass in there once!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MOD SHIP!!! I couldn't give 3 quarts of rhinosaurous {sp} piss who doesn't think it's well... all the thread advertising other feds i deleted the links just as Kevin did once... I'M TELLING U GIVE ME MY MODSHIP BACK NOW BEFORE I GET EVEN MORE PISSED (DUN EVEN KNO IF IT'S POSSIBLE I'M SO PISSED!!!

O AND I POSTED THIS IN FEDS FORUM!!!

"hey guys... I just noticed that i dun have this forum anymore so I'm pretty pissed... but I notcied that u deleted every single thread that was in here... well first of all... ur not supposed to delete threads... just close 'em... those threads didn't even need to be closed... infact they were other ppls e-feds... like mine... i just got a huge fed from PW to come over here cause i was mod... now i gotta go tell them n/m... and next... u guys can't make ur own feds sticky... it's not fair!!! I kno u guys are new to the system but even I knew that... now I'm gonna have to complain to Kev... but... w/e... later..."
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2002, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Sorry Tm2 its not your realm anymore. Me and Hawkeye are in charge and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. See now we will actually do something for the forum you see how that works? you have to actually DO SOMETHING
Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Screwball

Stop lying, you didn't go in there everyday. Sometimes the last post was from 2 days ago. You know acting like a 12 year old will not get you your mod spot back. Oh' wait I forgot........

My Teams

Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

"hey guys... I just noticed that i dun have this forum anymore so I'm pretty pissed... but I notcied that u deleted every single thread that was in here... well first of all... ur not supposed to delete threads... just close 'em... those threads didn't even need to be closed... infact they were other ppls e-feds... like mine... i just got a huge fed from PW to come over here cause i was mod... now i gotta go tell them n/m... and next... u guys can't make ur own feds sticky... it's not fair!!! I kno u guys are new to the system but even I knew that... now I'm gonna have to complain to Kev... but... w/e... later..."

TKOW is NOT a good fed. It sucks horse shit!

I'm in the fed you made Hawkeye. By the way, he doesnt act like his 12, he KNOWS hes 12 and admits HES 12!