ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

I think we should have...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2002, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default I think we should have...

ok i know we have had these threads before but this time we will follow through on the good ideas. please serious suggestions only. its your guy's forum so your voice on what you want is key. so please suggest away. thanks
Old 21 Oct 2002, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Member #s

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

keep the suggestions coming people. your input is needed and wanted.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

How about some new smilies? One giving you a thumbs up would be pretty cool. And some more Evil ones would be nice
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
How about some new smilies? One giving you a thumbs up would be pretty cool. And some more Evil ones would be nice
were adding smilies as we speak. got any good ones that you want thrown in.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Here's some good evil ones
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

And one giving you the thumbs up... And here's a cool one...
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

More Evil ones, it's almost Halloween you know...
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

member numbers, click on your profile. its the same number as userid.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I see no user ID in my profile

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey how bout we put this suggestion threed in the suggestion box......Note: serious suggestion

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

more smilies allowed in posts!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

your number 237
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
your number 237
LOL....Well Put the #s Under our avitar......so we can spam.....I mean discuss who got here first!!!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 06:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Hey how bout we put this suggestion threed in the suggestion box......Note: serious suggestion
if you put it in there no one will see it cause not that many people go to it.