ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

It is time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2005, 04:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default It is time.

That's right.

Time to finally merge Entertainment and G&T. They're both incredibly slow, and a merge would be sexier than me without pants.
Old 02 Nov 2005, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
That's right.

Time to finally merge Entertainment and G&T. They're both incredibly slow, and a merge would be sexier than me without pants.
I kinda agree. There are too many different forums for the amount of traffic here recently...

EDIT: Also, merge the Graphics competition forum with the main Graphics. Barely no traffic, and the goings-on within it may get noticed more if they were Stickied in the main forum.

Last edited by pyXL; 02 Nov 2005 at 07:53 AM.
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2005, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No no no.

The whole forum is slow right now. There's no point making changes like that when we're just in a slump. It will pick up soon.
Old 02 Nov 2005, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Reb is right.

PWF has been in a slow pace for the last two weeks so just because we are on a slowperiod it doesn't mean we have to be merging forums left and right.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2005, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As chairman it is my duty to inform you, that none of the suggested changes will be made.

Slow traffic wont pick up by merging everything together...

Just wait.

thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2005, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

There's no reason to merge forums just yet. I know how painfully slow it's been lately, but these things have a bit of permenance to them that I don't think it's right to submit to yet.

Thanks for your concern, though.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
No no no.

The whole forum is slow right now. There's no point making changes like that when we're just in a slump. It will pick up soon.
Two weeks? It's been like this since I returned...
Old 03 Nov 2005, 02:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i do agree with merging the graphic forum, the comp forum is pointless...there isnt an overwhelming amount of battles going on so it doesnt need its own forum.
Old 03 Nov 2005, 05:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Changes I suggested 6 months ago....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 11:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
i do agree with merging the graphic forum, the comp forum is pointless...there isnt an overwhelming amount of battles going on so it doesnt need its own forum.
Prolly right on this one.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Maybe we could merge the Games forum with its competition forum.
Old 03 Nov 2005, 12:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Maybe we can get rid of all the comp forums that aren't really used much anymore.

Merging G&T with Ent is a bad idea IMO.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 12:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I agree with merging the competition forums.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Is there a way to have a link of the sub-form on the main page under the forum.

For example: On the front page if you look under Graphics it says the details well under the details you have a link to the graphics sub-form so it will be noticed easier.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Robocop is my hero

PlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Two weeks? It's been like this since I returned...
really... let put two and two together... hmmmm I think we found the problem