ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

bring back powermarks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2005, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devastator

Default bring back powermarks

plz we did no wrong + u banned us!
Old 29 May 2005, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

TRUTH is on a distinguished road

We will stop the spam spree if you let us come back as it once was
TRUTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2005, 09:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I can't wait until Kevin calls your ISP and has you guys disconnected from the net completely. I'll laugh my ass off.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Count me in on that. I'll be Litterally rolling on the floor.

i Just hope to god this shit isn't gonna happen Often, and htis was a one time deal.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2005, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

We are using proxy’s so it’s impossible!
Old 29 May 2005, 09:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
We are using proxy’s so it’s impossible!
But you're logged into the net through a provider. One call or e-mail to that provider with your proxy number and you guys will be suspended from the internet for usually up to 6 months. You're also usually fined about $200 depending on your age.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

1. What laws were broken.
2. What evidence do you have they were.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH
1. What laws were broken.
2. What evidence do you have they were.
No laws were broken, but you're abusing your priviledges. You don't need to break a law to be suspended from your ISP. Kevin just needs to call up the ISP and tell them you're abusing his site that he pays for. This has happened once before... I'm sure it can happen again with you guys.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
No laws were broken, but you're abusing your priviledges. You don't need to break a law to be suspended from your ISP. Kevin just needs to call up the ISP and tell them you're abusing his site that he pays for. This has happened once before... I'm sure it can happen again with you guys.
Doubt it! Plus why would my ISP give a shit about PWFans?
Old 29 May 2005, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
The ISP will trust the customer befoe some obscure forum, and again, WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE?

There was nothing wrong done anyway IMO.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Doubt it! Plus why would my ISP give a shit about PWFans?
Your ISP doesn't give a shit about PWFans... they give a shit about their reputation. If people are reported and the ISP does nothing about it, they're usually blacklisted. Companies will usually not promote blacklisted ISPs. So if they don't suspend you and/or fine you... it will come back to bite them in the ass.

So you gotta ask yourself... is it worth being suspended from the internet for 6 months and having to pay $200 just to spam up a wrestling board?
Old 29 May 2005, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH
The ISP will trust the customer befoe some obscure forum, and again, WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE?

There was nothing wrong done anyway IMO.
For one, PWF is not an obscure forum... it's a paid forum which automatically gives it more credit than you, the non-paying user. The proof that we have is the log of your accounts being banned several times and the old posts of admins asking you to leave.

And there was something that was done that was wrong... you disobeyed the admins. They asked you to leave, you didn't. They banned you, you didn't. You're also on proxys... meaning you had every intention of spamming the site.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Reported for what? Spamming an internet forum, if my ISP asks me Ill just deny it anyway!
Old 29 May 2005, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Reported for what? Spamming an internet forum, if my ISP asks me Ill just deny it anyway!
But we have proof of you guys actually doing it in the Admin logs and the forum where we keep the deleted posts. They probably won't ask you though.

And you aren't just spamming an internet forums... you're spamming a PAID discussion forum... you're abusing it. Boom... you're gone.
Old 29 May 2005, 09:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FUck you pricks! YOUR GETTIN SPAMMED MUTHERFUCKERS!