ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

super mod or kevin....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default super mod or kevin....

mr macmahon did something to my name, and everytime i try to add a sig, it says ive been banned by email, can one of you supermods or kevin un do that so i can add a sig.....thanks!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

i dunno y u have that..that's really really weird...eh..i betcha 1 of'em will help ya!

-WhiteWolf
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

forget that crap i got a new name

i really dont know why someone tried to ban me as GaLaxy....i aint do shit....
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

I don't know why you were banned but you had no reason whatsoever to be banned so I'm gonna see why you got banned.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didnt do it this time. I have no fuckin idea. I have no problem with you now StarScream. Hope the blood we shed has "dried" at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

maybe it was some sort of glitch
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This just goes to show that banning or erasing accounts doesnt do anygood you the retarded supermods should come up with something better since we can just come back and keep doing whatever lame thing they banned us for in the first place.....

I proved it once and I lost count how many times Starcreamy prove it!!!

But this will continue when you have 12 to 17 yo supper modding!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

how the hell did u get banned? that is odd. you didnt do anything
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hey galaxy i looked up your status and you are not banned. it says "user awaiting email confirmation". i dont know why it say that but it does. so i guess you need to check your email and confirm your account again.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

SEE????? I didnt ban you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
hey galaxy i looked up your status and you are not banned. it says "user awaiting email confirmation". i dont know why it say that but it does. so i guess you need to check your email and confirm your account again.
you can just delete that GaLaxy name, it was screwy
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

10 bucks to the first super mod who bans red star again
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote