ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Get rid of the suggestion box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Get rid of the suggestion box

Why have it, if anything that is suggested, is never implemented?

asides from the spam in this section (which shouldn't happen in this section anyways....but that's another story......) nothing ever gets implemented from here......

so what's the point of having a suggestion box to improve this site if all that is ever going to happen is a slight shrugging of the shoulders, followed by a whole lot of nothing?????

even one of your super mod's, Mr.Mcmahon, admitted that not a lot of people come to the suggestion box, anyways, that's why he started a sticky thread in OT, i guess....

just a thought.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wish I had an explanation, but I have no Administrative power so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

whatever... I think it's ok... it does no harm... niether did Meeting of the Minds!!!
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Get rid of the suggestion box

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord
Why have it, if anything that is suggested, is never implemented?

asides from the spam in this section (which shouldn't happen in this section anyways....but that's another story......) nothing ever gets implemented from here......

so what's the point of having a suggestion box to improve this site if all that is ever going to happen is a slight shrugging of the shoulders, followed by a whole lot of nothing?????

even one of your super mod's, Mr.Mcmahon, admitted that not a lot of people come to the suggestion box, anyways, that's why he started a sticky thread in OT, i guess....

just a thought.
Pablo, you are entitled to your opinion and you have proved a very good point but in my opinion we need the suggestion box. The spam that takes place here does get deleted by me and ideas do get implemented here. Both the War-Zone and the Cartoons forum are a result of the suggestions from the suggestion box. And of course not that many people come here, this is a place to post your ideas, complaints and suggestions. This is not a place for chit-chat and that is why not that many people come here.