ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Here's your chance......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Here's your chance......

It seems as of late, there is alot of complaining (and not all of it unjustly) So, Here is your chance to tell me what we could change about this site. WHa could we add or take away from the site? How could we make the posting experience better? What do you think? POST SERIOUSLY ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Here's your chance......

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
WHa could we.....take away from the site?
well if you wasnt here, i would enjoy this place alot better...
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Bring back the motm!

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
Bring back the motm!
I agree!
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

I agree!
everything seems cool, but i would say bring back the MOTM
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
Bring back the motm!
yeah, i think my "creativity" thread covered that whole bringing back of MOTM of the minds issue.

i also made that suggestion a looooooooong time ago in the suggestion box.............isn't that where suggestions should be made, not a thread in the OT, anyways?

but what do i know?
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

There seems to be more traffic here, Pablo. This way the average poster who doesnt wander the deep dank hallways of PWF can make a suggestion in this one thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I'd say bring back "The Meeting Of The Minds," that's my type of posting arena. Also, I'd like it if we could have attachments with our posts again...
Vulcan LionHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

MEETING OF THE MINDS!!! and actually look at the smilies we request in the smilie request thread in the Suggestion Box, and.... DAMMIT... nothin else...
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

what most of them said^^^ bring back MOTM!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

The image option should be turned on in OT. It sucks that we can't show pictures, or use smileys from other sites. Links aren't as much fun as actual visuals.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
The image option should be turned on in OT. It sucks that we can't show pictures, or use smileys from other sites. Links aren't as much fun as actual visuals.
Abso - fricken - loutely.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Bring back the "Meeting of the minds" forum.....
Old 13 Oct 2002, 09:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
you damn skippy hippie!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

you damn skippy hippie!
hey, you're stealing my catchphrase, dood!

but hey, it's all good man. I can share my catchphrases with my fellow PWFers.

keep on keepin' on, man..........