ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

What Does A Mod Do???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Question What Does A Mod Do???

What do mods do other than delete posts and get people banned....I'm just wonderin....cause fuckin half the mods assigned to different forums are barely there....I mean nothing is ever happening in the Cartoon forum...I know that's cause of posters and shit but anyways....I'm just wondering....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 12:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Mods hide in the shadows, waiting for those that question their puberty and authority. While their prey is exposed, they pounce upon them in what may only be described as animalisticly savage or juvenile, your choice.

Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

lol actully we just keep everything tidy...there are 2 types of mods...Super Mods (that would b me ,Stone Cold,and Mr. Mcmahon) and then ur reg. mods (which would b ur mods who only mod that forum only). SuperMods can ban ppl...but we try to only ban someone if they have really crossed the line..I've never actully had to do the dirty work..but some other ppl have.

Admin. are the top "dogs" around here...they control everything.

-WhiteWolf
Old 13 Oct 2002, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
Mods hide in the shadows, waiting for those that question their puberty and authority. While their prey is exposed, they pounce upon them in what may only be described as animalisticly savage or juvenile, your choice.

LMAO

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

the only forum i've seen that the mods slack in is off topic for the most part

i go through the sports and indy wrestling forums every day and make sure they're fine, as well as answer any and all questions

there are a few who do abuse their power and you're correct

as for the cartoon forum nobody really posts there
Old 13 Oct 2002, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy

Oh, Oh......did you get a mod rulebook too?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2002, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
the only forum i've seen that the mods slack in is off topic for the most part

i go through the sports and indy wrestling forums every day and make sure they're fine, as well as answer any and all questions

there are a few who do abuse their power and you're correct

as for the cartoon forum nobody really posts there
Please clarify?
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon

Oh, Oh......did you get a mod rulebook too?????
Get one? LOL, the one you have was probably co-written by me. I've mod'd so many boards, chatrooms, etc that I've lost count. Basically 3 types of Mods (the asshole, the helpful good person, and the knowledge geek) I always enjoyed being the asshole mod, it was the most fun.

[Sidenote:] You will note that I have **never** made any suggestion or implication that I wanted to mod here. That's plenty o' good indication that I've mod'd before.

Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Mods do nothing.....and Super mods do even less!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote