ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Signature lenghts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Signature lenghts.

There are people on here whos sig is entirley too long. Can we cap the size of banners and text that one can have
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2002, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i hate the two banner rule

and we have people putting 20 some odd peoples name saying their that persons bitch

i say ONE banner 300X200

or 300X150

all these people with long ass sigs ans two fucking big banners in some cases three it slows the server down

i know mnay people who won't come here because of that
Old 12 Oct 2002, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Learn to spell "Blood bitch",And then make your "INDIRECT" insults to "THE TRUTH",And you must want to be my bitch (Because i never said your punk ass was")Because i know this signature shit is,Nothing more than a "punk out",To me having you and "Saggy" name on my signature,So go head and change my rules i dont give a fuck about neither one of you "punk ass bitches",Crying to the admins
Old 12 Oct 2002, 07:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I'm indifferent to the sig text cap, but I like the rule limiting banners to 2 400x200 and I would violently opposed to ammending it. This board has a lot of people that get into the gfx and it would be a mistake to rock that boat. If some people don't want to post here b/c of that, well, ok, there are tons of other boards that have fascist policies against banners, lanuguage, thought patterns **coughcoughcoughPWcoughcoughcough** Let well enough alone, dude.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2002, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

if people want to show off thier graphics thiers a whole forum just for that.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Showing off is one thing, having a couple of banners is another.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

is it so hard to choose just one banner or have a max amount on the size? say 400X300 max. u can have as many banners as u want just as ling as it fits under that cap.

my main problem is some people have 2 and 2 or 3 pages of text. theres no need to have that much text in a sig. period.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Again, Saggy, we agree on the text signature length. We don't really disagree on the image banner issue. I change my own out on a fairly regular basis. I think it probably wouldn't hurt too many ppl's feelings if they changed that or left it alone.
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

well....we do have restrictions on banners...and well...text in siggy's...we can't do much about that...so i guess ur just gonna have to live with it

-WhiteWolf
Old 12 Oct 2002, 05:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Did WW just play the tough guy? Nooo!! I can't believe it! WW just stood up to Saggy, eheh. Just foolin' :laugh:
Old 12 Oct 2002, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Banners Are alright......Sigs are a little outta hand. As in Truths case, I dont give a rats ass who hes made "TAP" in his world of illusions. I think we should limit to around ten lines of text....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2002, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

If I'm not mistaken, there is some sort of limit on text, but I don't think it counts spaces. Either that or the limit is high enough that they can post whole page posts.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Don't worry, vBulletin 3.0 is going to have a sig character limit option.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gilbert
Don't worry, vBulletin 3.0 is going to have a sig character limit option.
when is the new version coming out?
Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
afficial

I say limit it to 1 banner in the sig.