ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

What the fuck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2005, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
confused What the fuck?

Why is Marbles mod of SB? He doesn't even post here anymore.
Old 16 Jan 2005, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

Your guess is as good as mine but hey, good for him. He had it comin. Although WZ would've been a more suitable forum for the king don't ya think?
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I dunno..Weird Isn't it.
Old 16 Jan 2005, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Your guess is as good as mine but hey, good for him. He had it comin. Although WZ would've been a more suitable forum for the king don't ya think?
Yeah... it's about time people who don't post here get mod spots.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

lol, i noticed it too, but did not say anything. My guess is that when SC deleted CC he made Marbs the mod of SB so he wouldn't have to demod him. Kinda funny considering that he hasn't posted since Nov as far as i know. I really could care less. This forum is practically dead and needs very little moderation.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2005, 08:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
lol, i noticed it too, but did not say anything. My guess is that when SC deleted CC he made Marbs the mod of SB so he wouldn't have to demod him. Kinda funny considering that he hasn't posted since Nov as far as i know. I really could care less. This forum is practically dead and needs very little moderation.

but you are doing a good job in moderating it.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 11:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Yeah... it's about time people who don't post here get mod spots.
hey it's as Wolf says, this forum doesn't need much modding. Hell let's get Beryln as SB mod for all I care.
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2005, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I deleted him as mod. I guess SC just put him there after he canned the CC . Marbles hasn't been on it months, so there really isn't a point for him moding anywhere espicially the lowest traffic forum.