ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Mr. Marbles=Warzone moderator
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2002, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Mr. Marbles=Warzone moderator

NO MORE BULLSHIT, NO MORE WAITING, NO MORE BEURACRATIC RED TAPE. THE PEOPLE OF PWF HAVE SPOKEN, AND THE SAVIOR OF THE WARZONE FORUM IS MARBLES! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 Oct 2002, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

there will be no new mods. we decided to have no mods in there.
Old 05 Oct 2002, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
there will be no new mods. we decided to have no mods in there.

Perhaps you didn't hear me. Lube up them earlobes so I can repeat myself one more time.

THE PEOPLE OF PWF HAVE SPOKEN. MR. MARBLES AS WARZONE MODERATOR. THE SMART CHOICE. THE SEXY CHOICE. THE ONLY CHOICE.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 Oct 2002, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

thats wonderful. you found the size change button.
im sorry but we will never have a mod in the warzone. it is going to stay modless.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

PEOPLE OF PWF, BE AFRAID. ONE OF YOUR MODS, STONE COLD, IS A DICK. BUT FEAR NOT. BEFORE LONG, MR. MARBLES WILL CLAIM THE SPOT OF WARZONE MOD, AND HE WILL BRING THE RICH TRADITION OF MODERATION INTO A GOLDEN AGE OF PROMINANCE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

dude im telling you the truth. admin has decided not to have any mods in there. thats just the way it is.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, THERE COMES A SAVIOR. ONE WHO IS DETERMINED TO CHANGE A PORTION OF THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER. BUT ALAS, THERE ALSO LIES A CERTAIN OBSTACLE. A *****-LOOKING MODERATOR NAMED STONE COLD. BUT FEAR NOT! FOR MR. MARBLES WILL OVERCOME ADVERSITY, CLAIM HIS RIGHTFUL POSITION OF WARZONE MODERATOR AND LIVE UP TO HIS DESTINY OF BEING PWF'S MODERN DAY GHANDI! CAN I GET AN AMEN TO THAT?
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

what did i ever to you? im just telling the truth. there will be no mods in there. so dont hold you breathe.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

NOT ONLY AM I DEAD SET ON PURSUING MY PROPHETICAL GOAL, I AM ALSO ON A MISSION FROM ABOVE. I HAVE BEEN SENT HERE TO CHANGE THE PWF FORUMS WITH EXTREME FAIRNESS AND LITTLE TOLERENCE FOR FOWL PLAY. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN LEAD THE PWF FORUMS INTO A NEW GOLDEN AGE. ELECT ME, YOUNG DICKMEISTER, AND HOP ONTO THE WINGS OF PWF'S GOLDEN AARDVARK, AS WE FLY INTO THE MAJESTY OF THE SUN FOR ALL ETERNITY!!
Old 06 Oct 2002, 12:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

ok....if you were a mod(not of warzone) what would you do good for this site. and answer in normal text size.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

I would evoke discussion of all sorts of intelligent debate. I feel that although we all have personal differences in opinion, we all have something in common. An unbridaled passion for wrestling. I would see to it that the similarities correspond to the differences in order to make everybody get along, but not so much as to have everybody agree on the same thing. It is important to weed out all the troublemakers, and that's what I'd do, should I become a mod. I shant fear no one, from Jay to Starscream. I wouldn't hold personal contempt for any one person, but I wouldn't tolerate much crap either. I think I could prove to be an asset.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I would evoke discussion of all sorts of intelligent debate. I feel that although we all have personal differences in opinion, we all have something in common. An unbridaled passion for wrestling. I would see to it that the similarities correspond to the differences in order to make everybody get along, but not so much as to have everybody agree on the same thing. It is important to weed out all the troublemakers, and that's what I'd do, should I become a mod. I shant fear no one, from Jay to Starscream. I wouldn't hold personal contempt for any one person, but I wouldn't tolerate much crap either. I think I could prove to be an asset.
Yeah, I can just imagine you doing that as mod of the WarZone. That has got to be the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

You cannot get an intelligent debate in the WarZone. Those are just two things that don't go together. The only debate you'll get there is "you tapped -> no I didn't". And saying you would weed out the troublemakers is laughable. Give me a friggin' break.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by The Awesome One

Yeah, I can just imagine you doing that as mod of the WarZone. That has got to be the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

You cannot get an intelligent debate in the WarZone. Those are just two things that don't go together. The only debate you'll get there is "you tapped -> no I didn't". And saying you would weed out the troublemakers is laughable. Give me a friggin' break.
Was that directed at me me or me telling people they tapped out "Awsome punk"?,If so i'll make it my business to bash you every chance i get.

Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Awesome One

Stone Cold, I'd like to direct your attention to the previous poster. While he is obviously a fruity anus-cork, he is a perfect example of who would not be a part of my forum. You see, you and I were having an intelligent, point counter-point discussion which reeked of logic, until this guy came along, hoping to raise my ire. Perhaps the same way he raises cocks while in the slammer. But nonetheless, shall this sissy buy himself a pack of Kotex and relax, I truly feel I could make everyone get along with each other if given the proper oppertunity, and will not dissapoint.
Old 06 Oct 2002, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Was that directed at me me or me telling people they tapped out "Awsome punk"?,If so i'll make it my business to bash you every chance i get.
Did I say your name? Did I mention you in any way, shape or form? Nope, I didn't. I said the only debates you'll see in the WarZone (that come close to being intelligent) are the "you tapped -> no I didn't" threads.

If you want to make it your business to bash me, go right ahead. I don't care. You won't be the first person to do so. You won't be the last. And I still won't care.

Closed Thread