ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

V bookie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2004, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default V bookie

My suggestion is this

create an extra forum for V bookie.

as long as it continues to work, you'll have people using it for PPVs and there are sporting events every frikkin day. Put all V bookie threads in one forum, that way they do not clutter other forums.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I was actually going to make this thread. I think we should have a gambling forum in sports. Put one in wwe too. But I know for sure this will get used in sports a lot. Plus we have pools going on too. It just looks to cluttered.
Old 30 Aug 2004, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

These VBookie threads make the forums look like shit so I'm all for this idea.

Just go look at sports right now, it looks like crap with all these betting threads.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 03:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

thats a supe and the sports mod who think its a good idea....

so, lets see it...

btw, I think Shane would be a good mod for it, he seems pretty active in gambling....just a thought tho
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
thats a supe and the sports mod who think its a good idea....

so, lets see it...

btw, I think Shane would be a good mod for it, he seems pretty active in gambling....just a thought tho
There's no need for its own actual forum... a sub-forum in sports and WWE will suffice.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I completly agree. There is definetly enough interest now that both college and pro football have started up.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
There's no need for its own actual forum... a sub-forum in sports and WWE will suffice.
Givinvg it its own forum is a better idea....
for starters what if someone wants to bet on TNA?

This just keeps it all in one place....its more user friendly
Old 31 Aug 2004, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:

What about giving it it's own forum with multiple sub-forums to just organize it? That way you wouldn't have WWE events, TNA events, and sporting events all mixed together and it would be easier to find things.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I defenitly don't want to see sports mixed in with wwe. It will look like shit, plus I don't want to see a bunch of sports threads get knocked down the page with a bunch of wwe threads I could care less about.
Old 01 Sep 2004, 02:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lennon
What about giving it it's own forum with multiple sub-forums to just organize it? That way you wouldn't have WWE events, TNA events, and sporting events all mixed together and it would be easier to find things.
thats good too....

I just would hate to see everything get buried due to betting threads
Old 01 Sep 2004, 02:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

You raise a valid point with TNA but I can throw it out.

More people are likely to bet on WWE and Sports than TNA. Our TNA fanbase is small. Not many have cable. TNA isn't on here in Australia and I doubt in England. If people want to bet on TNA they don't need a forum, they can just do it in the actual General forum because vBookie is NOT going to drown out all the threaddage in General.

Anyway, where can you classify a vBookie forum?
Old 01 Sep 2004, 02:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont mind the idea of a sub forum for the gambling but to help keep the forum clutter free Ive deleted the v bookie thread after the event is finished.

Also because the odds can be shitty on single games Ill use only a parley version were Ill pick the best 4 games to choose for a single bet.

Ok after some more thought, I have decided it would be a good idea to have a betting forum... Where people can talk about betting... i.e Whos starting in games, Recent form in races, run as the champion... stuff like that. And add a sub forum for that... Which is where all the betting takes place. That should take care of all the mess and allows people to take into account other posters thoughts on betting. I know i value PWFRock's advice on Basketball. Im sure myself and V can help people make a fair margin on Australian sports... while Myself and Norm can help people make a mint on European Football.

Just an idea.

Last edited by G O D; 01 Sep 2004 at 03:34 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2004, 06:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
I dont mind the idea of a sub forum for the gambling but to help keep the forum clutter free Ive deleted the v bookie thread after the event is finished.

Also because the odds can be shitty on single games Ill use only a parley version were Ill pick the best 4 games to choose for a single bet.

Ok after some more thought, I have decided it would be a good idea to have a betting forum... Where people can talk about betting... i.e Whos starting in games, Recent form in races, run as the champion... stuff like that. And add a sub forum for that... Which is where all the betting takes place. That should take care of all the mess and allows people to take into account other posters thoughts on betting. I know i value PWFRock's advice on Basketball. Im sure myself and V can help people make a fair margin on Australian sports... while Myself and Norm can help people make a mint on European Football.

Just an idea.
You shouldn't delete... if debate ensues you delete all posts in that thread and thus down goes the ol' post count.

I'm not sure an actual betting forum could hold its own, honestly. While it's an awesome idea in theory, it's just like communism - it won't have enough traffic to stay on its own. probably the best thing to do is the WWE subforum, the Sports subforum and I guess we talk more in Sports about betting and stuff since Sports is a tad slow anyway... I know I'm gonna try to be a regular myself...
Old 01 Sep 2004, 09:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

my thoughts are that if we have a betting forum all to its own, people will use it to bet points just for the chance to do something with their points.....I think it will warrant enough traffic.....

I mean, Sam wants to bet on Ozzfest happening.....if I could actually place a bet, which for some reason I can't, I'd bet on it just for the sake of betting my points.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2004, 09:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by oEo
I mean, Sam wants to bet on Ozzfest happening.....if I could actually place a bet, which for some reason I can't, I'd bet on it just for the sake of betting my points.....
have you tried using the tren z font .........its the only one that lets you bet

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote