ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

WTF!? (Secondary Usergroup)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2004, 04:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road
Default WTF!? (Secondary Usergroup)

I was part of the Secondary USergroup thingy that I bout from the store, but it seems like the privileges from it are gone. WTF? Why? Well, some of them. Before I could view Mods/Admins, but not anymore. I still have like the 5000 Storable PM's, lol.

Last edited by The Undertaker; 14 Aug 2004 at 04:24 AM.
The Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2004, 05:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah about that Admn/Mod room option. It was a retared idea, from the start, and no longer is avaliable......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2004, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Thank God for that..No one needs to be in mods anyway besides the Mod's themselves.
Old 14 Aug 2004, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

So is that option totally gone, or is it just not availble for this guy?
Old 14 Aug 2004, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The mod room was never open for viewing with the secondary option

You're talking about seeing invisible posters?
Old 14 Aug 2004, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah..it was...I bought it so I could see invisible users...but then I could see the mod room.

I only went in there like..2 or 3 times...so..I don't care ifI can see it or not
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2004, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You're welcome
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 01:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

How about making bold/glowing/italicized usernames 25% off then if you have secondary.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt
You're welcome
Whats that suppose to mean? lol

Did you get rid of it?
Old 15 Aug 2004, 11:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Whats that suppose to mean? lol

Did you get rid of it?
But of course. I made it so only mods, super mods, and admins have access now
Old 15 Aug 2004, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Thank You....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt
You're welcome

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

Any discount on Store items?
Old 19 Aug 2004, 11:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I felt like being nice tonight (cuz I just had sex) so I made it a 25% discount on store items for seconardy usergroup
Old 19 Aug 2004, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

What are they?
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote